General TV show discussion

mrip

also, Jersey Shore is the moral corrosion of the united states being broadcast on a channel that packages youth culture so its easier for retards from rural parts of the country to understand. the channel also gives older people something to bitch about

who's following fringe?

thoughts on season 2 - seems like no one likes it as much because it's not advancing the plot. and weird how they showed a "missing" season 1 episode in the middle of season 2 on monday O_O?

is that what it was? i saw charlie in the episode and thought that mofo is dead. didnt know it was a season 1 ep.

who's following fringe?

thoughts on season 2 - seems like no one likes it as much because it's not advancing the plot. and weird how they showed a "missing" season 1 episode in the middle of season 2 on monday O_O?

is that what it was? i saw charlie in the episode and thought that mofo is dead. didnt know it was a season 1 ep.

who's following fringe?

i dont think it was a missing episode, if you notice in the episode, olivia is the only one who actually acknowledges his existence, i'm interested to see where they go with this, maybe she's losing it

who's following fringe?

i dont think it was a missing episode, if you notice in the episode, olivia is the only one who actually acknowledges his existence, i'm interested to see where they go with this, maybe she's losing it

“…Executive Producer Jeff Pinkner telling them that Acevedo “was not fired.” Pinkner then added “like all things on Fringe, there is more to this story than meets the eye.” Pinkner went on to say that we’d even be seeing more of Acevedo’s Agent Francis in Season 2 – hinting at, perhaps, two Charlies. An our world Charlie and an alternate Charlie”

Pinkner also noted that we’ve already seen alternate Charlie on the show, allegedly sporting a scar. Yes, because nothing says “alternate version” of a person better than a scar. Just ask Peter Petrelli from Heroes. Anyway, rejoice Charlie fans!

“…Executive Producer Jeff Pinkner telling them that Acevedo “was not fired.” Pinkner then added “like all things on Fringe, there is more to this story than meets the eye.” Pinkner went on to say that we’d even be seeing more of Acevedo’s Agent Francis in Season 2 – hinting at, perhaps, two Charlies. An our world Charlie and an alternate Charlie”

Pinkner also noted that we’ve already seen alternate Charlie on the show, allegedly sporting a scar. Yes, because nothing says “alternate version” of a person better than a scar. Just ask Peter Petrelli from Heroes. Anyway, rejoice Charlie fans!

Damages season premiere was great.The whole episode had this peculiar atmosphere.You just knew something horrible would happen.But how the episode ended with the cuts between Tom getting his name on the front door and being carried away in a bag six months later,was just brilliant.Almost funny in a sick way.