General TV show discussion

mrip

http://www.clubplanet.com/Articles/5094/Jersey-Shore-Cast-Members-Make-Their-Mark-in-Manhattan

Mike, better known as "The Situation" from the surprising hit show Jersey Shore was seen this weekend bar hopping around Manhattan.

“The Situation” showed up at 1 Oak where he was spraying champagne over models while fist pumping the night away. For those unsure of the type of establishment 1 Oak really is, let’s just say it’s a little classier than Club Karma, the infamous Jersey Shore club.

In addition to “The Situation” at 1 Oak, Snooki and the rest of the gang were reportedly hanging out at Marquee a few nights ago. While there, Snooki tweeted that the club was “wack” and that her and her boys were headed to “anotha club.”

With their recent popularity and the cast’s invasion of New York nightlife, MTV’s favorite “juice-heads” have decided to make more money off their “fame.” The cast is now taking appearance fees to attend events and parties.

“The Situation” and Pauly D are charging $7,500 per person. Cast members who are in less demand like Ronnie and Vinnie are asking for about $3,500 a person, where as “J-Woww” is asking for around $5,000. Then there is of course Snooki who is asking for $2,000 plus transportation.

It was said that just last week one girl requested to have Pauly D walk her down the aisle at her wedding. Just imagine how many tanning sessions and bottles of hair gel they can buy with that kind of money.

So go out and rent a drunken guido for your event today. Apparently, it’s not a party without one!

I just finished Dexter season 4. HOLY FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK. I'm not used to being caught up with a show though and it sucks having to wait now.

So, I'm going to try and catch up with Sons of Anarchy and maybe finish Oz up. I have True Blood waiting too and now my dad bought the whole series of Sopranos on DVD because of some sale.

So, I'm going to try and catch up with Sons of Anarchy

i can't believe this show hasn't gotten bigger (outside the states at least), Its perhaps not as subtle as the sopranos was and lacks some of the intellect but it makes up for it in action and storyline.

I only finished the first season stupid megavideo limits my watching to 1 episode a day (a good thing i guess).

finished the first season of SOA and I'm getting into it. I'll probably start the second season tonight. Do they flesh out any of the other members more? I can't even remember most of their names other than Tigger and Half-sac. And Happy but he's in the Tacoma charter (they don't mention it much but it is cool that the other charter is in Tacoma as that's really close to me)

and about 10 more episodes before I finish Oz and probably start Sopranos. For some reason I feel like I should finish one before the other.