General TV show discussion

mrip

just saw the new 24 trailer. probally gonna be bad but i'm on the fence if i should start it or not. once i start a season i'll finish it even if it's shitty. idk why

its like you just need to finish to have the closure...im the same way. i think this season is going to suck like last season and the season before that but i have to watch.

anyone watch the soa season finale. i'm so pissed.

Watched it last night. I didn't realize it was the season finale. The last few episodes have made up for a pretty dull stretch in the season. Second to last epi was my favorite by far.

Watched it last night. I didn't realize it was the season finale. The last few episodes have made up for a pretty dull stretch in the season. Second to last epi was my favorite by far.

yea second to last was good but i felt like the finale was just a completely different turn. it could've ended in a number of different ways why they went with the two clift hangers the way they did baffles me.

fucking Jersey Shore anyone?

new favorite show. the situation. lolzzz