General TV show discussion

mrip

I just checked out Spartacus

its cheesy, wannabe 300, super violent and over the top, lacking in story, well based on my viewing of two episodes.

But one scene has me watching this for a bit.

There's a scene where Lucy Lawless is talking to the british dude from Dead Like Me, casual conversation, then zoom out and Lucy Lawless in a see through dress getting finger banged by a hot lady servant, and dude is getting blown by a lady servant while carrying their conversation.

lol meant the 1997 version

Late night USA network represent. Remember when they had Duckman and Weird Science? USA used to be the shit.

Anyone else watching Misfits? It's this UK show about kids getting powers except it's way more down to earth. Officially it's streaming only in the UK but you can watch it on youtube .

Anyone watch The Pacific on HBO? I'm not big on WWII films but I did like Band of Brothers and thought the premiere of this looked pretty good. How is HBO able to blow 100+ mil budgets on all these mini-series?

Also fuck How to Make it America. They should just name this entire show "Previous Level Shit." Crisp Denim is now going the streetwear vintage T shirt label route? Some rich hotelier dude (who's bi) has never ever tried ecstasy? How you gonna have an X storyline and not show tits? Why the fuck is this show even on HBO?

it made me lol when they were playing ball @ the park on stanton and forsythe then somehow end up on ludlow and stanton which is even further than the subway when the subway is just 2.5 blocks away from the court. come on, at least have an excuse like getting a bite to eat at katz or something to show why you're in that area.

it made me lol when they were playing ball @ the park on stanton and forsythe then somehow end up on ludlow and stanton which is even further than the subway when the subway is just 2.5 blocks away from the court. come on, at least have an excuse like getting a bite to eat at katz or something to show why you're in that area.

These dudes are poor ass stupid chumps, they cant afford katz. They could be temping as receptionists for 25 an hour, or walking dogs for 30 an hour per dog off the books, instead they're trying to hustle skate decks, half ass denim, and bullshit print gocco tshirts to fake ass japanese people with korean accents.

anybody else watching southland?

watched every episode when it aired on nbc (?). glad tnt picked it up

yup NBC snapped up the second season and then apparently thought it was too dark. which is awesome. I always need a cop drama for whatever reason and the show's pretty good imo.

I also started Justified last night and thought it was worth it to keep watching.

how can dude just walk around like that within CTU during a crisis? no kind of security within that place.

how are people just leaving their work station to go hang out when there are nuclear bombs and shit

oh clhoe cover my station real quick im gonna go shoot someone