american college football

brightbill

do you guys think oregon has a good enough defense to handle cam newton? i mean that dude has run over every defense he has encountered. i hate him but he's damn good.

do you think Auburn has a good enough defense to handle Oregon? :eek:

i'll be rooting for the ducks although I have a feeling auburn will somehow squeeze out a close victory.

looks like the entire auburn team is full of cunts. what a cheap shot.

yeah, the fuck was up with that? and dude was all "coach! coach! he called my mama fat! i'm putting my hands up cause i didn't do it!!"

Grew up in Arkansas, so the only team I really care about is Arkansas. If they're not playing I just go for any southern team that is playing.

@ Phongables - yeah, there are other serious gamblers on sufu. I don't bet on sports though, don't know enough about sports. Also, my cousin is a bookie and he told me I shouldn't.

why did oregon have to bring out the ugliest uniform combination? I like the styling of all of their stuff, but I don't like the white jerseys and the neon looked really lame. They should have worn something more menacing like the black or green jerseys. IMO, the white and neon doesn't look tough or fierce at all... bunch of pretty boys

if nick fairley can penetrate the line then war eagle. if not the ducks might get em
I took under first qrt, half, and game. Hoping to take over half and gap the game

3-1 for the game. ill take that all day. war eagle!

someone plz post pics of that KAG on that Oregon Cheerleadin squad

Kiln-Form Architectural Glass?

;)

also: bummer. If I was in Auburn's position I'd be thrilled to win, period - but living in portland it looks like kind of a weak way to win that game... still, lots of chance/missed opportunities on both ends.

Honestly, the key to the game was Fairley, not killaCam...

(also II, fuck Fairley.)

(also III I am druuunk and just booked tickets to mexico, so it's all guuuud.)