Tumblr

NatseOklim

the only way to get new followers if you don't advertise for your blog is to be reblogged by bigger blog than yours so people can find out about your blog and maybe like/follow it.

so yeah either post better stuff (and tag them) or advertise your blog. or you and also not care and let ppl come, they'll do eventually.

it's too bad you can't choose who's able to follow you.

also there's so many blogs from people who only talk about their lives and stuff. it's not 1998 anymore.

sometimes i feel like i should interract with my followers, but then i remind myself that i couldn't care less about most of the bloggers i follow's life (some of them are witty or do interesting things tho), and then this idea vanishes. i don't know, but i'm on tumblr to see cool pictures and save them on my hdd so it makes me feel temporarily better and less bored that's all...

Around 4/5 of my followers are just people who were nice enough to follow back.

Sometimes I feel badguilty when reblogging others, because 99% of the time it's just a dead end for their post in terms of 'notes'. >_________>

it doesn't work anymore, tumblr blocked it or something.

what would be great is a setting that allow you to block NSFW blogs from posting on your dashboard when you need to. i just can't browse tumblr in public at the library or in a lecture hall, 1/5 or more is nsfw (the rest isn't really acceptable either haha)......