Raw for Women

Becks23

I'm new to the raw denim world and I was just wondering.. should I get APC's or PBJ? I'm afraid that if I buy something it will be too big. My waist is 24, and i'm 5'3".

PBJs > APCs

24" is that your actual waist measurement? or is that your jean size tag? if its you jean size, measure them... then buy accordingly.....

Ahh, I haven't thought of Sling & Stones. Maybe the next time I go to SF, I'll check them out. I'm going to try out some APCs. If they don't fit the way I like, I'll probably try getting some PBJs online.

Oh yeah 24" is my actual waist size.

I'm new to the raw denim world and I was just wondering.. should I get APC's or PBJ? I'm afraid that if I buy something it will be too big. My waist is 24, and i'm 5'3".

Try the PBJs, or Alchemist Skull Linda 00. Someone has them for sale right?

I had the Linda 00 and they were soo tight. Could not button. I also wear nudie kims 25, which has a waist size of 25 according to this self edge chart.

don't rule out the geisha. my wife is 5'2" and has a 25" - 26" waist and she fits into a 0. it won't have the super skinny fit as the pbjs but it's true selvedge denim (the skull lindas are a half selvedge) and has a button fly.

pics:

4424949685_eb40e67902.jpg

4425716480_3b67617ae2.jpg

4424952175_12e7d48117.jpg

cool, cool.

thanks everyone.

I tried on some Naomi at Self Edge today, size 25. I like the fit but it looked too much like the jeans i was already wearing that day. :(

Idk, I'm still debating on whether or not I should spend money on some.

cool, cool.

thanks everyone.

I tried on some Naomi at Self Edge today, size 25. I like the fit but it looked too much like the jeans i was already wearing that day. :(

Idk, I'm still debating on whether or not I should spend money on some.

you definitely should.

why you say? cause denim is so hot.

WHOO.jpg

dsc0040y.jpg

img2022crop.jpg

img1995r.jpg

dsc0026n.jpg

All of them are wearing my pair of Flathead BSPs.

All of them are wearing my pair of Flathead BSPs.

Haha, stud. I have a child's XL carhartt I used to rotate when I was still messing around. It's adorable and tiny. They were free to wear it, but they had to leave it when we quit hanging out :D

• 2 weeks later...