Robert Geller S/S 09

darkanimal

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

please guys, where can i buy the tank top or flower necklaces?

Flower necklaces were made in-house for the show only. A store in korea got a couple I believe, but I don't think any stores in the US did.

• 1 month later...

A tentative thank you redbeard; they will have an email waiting for them this morning. Guess it's good I sent it; didn't realize until now the site doesn't do international shipping.

Out of all the denim I've tried, Geller's stuff (and APC) happen to fit me best, and the 48's are perfect. Would be awesome if this works.

Oh, and archive was sold out, got a three word response, hah. As for J+O, maybe the Van store, Toronto just got solid colours and the petrol shorts (which are much nicer in person than expected).

Yeah, the du at Archive was a dyck. I asked him why his price was nearly 2wice that or Odin...he got all pissed and next thing I know I'm BCC'd on some bitch-ass email he's written to Geller telling them to call the Geller-police on Odin cuz they were selling them for too cheap. Needless to say, I bought them from Odin!

a.s.

good shit man, and yeah i was wondering whats up with the rep system, same thing is happening to me :confused:

but definitely let me know du', especially if its after august because i'll be living there then. but yeah the 46 were weird on me, and i'm a 27 in new curez and i guess it just wasn't meant to be. i also refuse to wear my pants low on my hips.

I hate doing this but

I'm normally a 30 (28 APC NS LOL) but can pull off a 29 if necessary. I haven't been able to tell via measurements especially since 46 geller can actually fit 44 - would a 44 or 46 in Geller denim fit best?

I would go 44 for sure. I'm normally a 31-32 (Acne, for example) and the 46 fits me PERFECTLY.

Note that it really depends on WHICH pants you try on. For example, the purple jeans from F/W fit looser than the dark blue/teal jeans from Spring w/ a belt in the back!

• 2 weeks later...

This is always a long shot but does anyone have extra invites (or even a date/time) for the upcoming Geller show? I've been wanting to go since he did Cloak and now that I live in NYC it makes sense to try to make it happen :D