george foreman grill

showbiz00ditc

Quote:

Everything. That shit is amazing. Don't even listen to the haters who tell you that it dejuicifies shit. I'll cook a filet mignon on a Foreman and it comes out perfect.

--- Original message by RedFoxxworth on Nov 1, 2005 03:54 PM

IT DOES DEJUICE THE DAMN MEAT DUDE!

from my experience...

?

I put my APC vs. Nudies on there for an extra-unwashed cooked denim look!

If you leave them on too long they'll get really dry, but dry denim rules, doesn't it!

The George Foreman Grill, what an invention.

Can I ask you something? These sunglasses: they're really nice. Are they like government issue, or do you guys all go to the same store together?

Quote:

I put my APC vs. Nudies on there for an extra-unwashed cooked denim look!

If you leave them on too long they'll get really dry, but dry denim rules, doesn't it!

The George Foreman Grill, what an invention.

--- Original message by dagsolo on Nov 2, 2005 06:16 PM

cooked denim.. might be the next step..

im seein BBQ GRILL GRID back pocket on premium jap selvedge..

what you saying?

quote me on this shit.. we might be startin a denim revolution

All of your irony might have been funny a few years ago, but now in every thread someone has to make a bape or supreme remark. You are not original or funny or witty. Stop it, and give the man some proper answers. Personaly, I don't like the George.

Showbiz, what school are you attending?

Edited by SENDkylHISPASSWORD on Nov 4, 2005 at 09:15 PM

• 2 weeks later...

foreman is the shit although i prefer an open grill or oven...but i dont always have the time for that shit...and im a lazy college kid so yeah....but round here i do....top sirloin and new york street with some home made arinade or a simple salt and pepper party on those bad boys....chicken breat is also great.....oh and quesidillas

F**K HYPE

solecollector.com

getlifted.net

overstand.net

• 2 weeks later...

Salt+peppered chicken breast comes out really well on the Foreman. However I'd like some vegetable recipes. Someone said they just coat veggies with olive oil, salt, pepper, and grill? Does that work well? Grilled vegetables are delicious....

Agreed, they're a definite boon for college students.