Supreme 2008 F/W

fiveagain

better pics of Vans from cool trans. Still can't get over strap, maybe i could cut it off...

you think a velcro patch saying "REME" will look better? :confused: btw the teal flannel wasn't so hot up close imo, hard to explain but there's a lot of black breaking through on the color panels. the blue one's cool though. i was going to answer the fit questions if crucial was man enough to admit he's leeching off this forum but whatever

eric - price info is in my update. also forgot to mention they had the mont blank fitteds and hoods as well.

doing lp repro sleeves is pretty standard, esp in japan.

also weird - the screen over the counter was looping a skate-themed panasonic commercial. the man can't bust our music!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^Sick. Guess it's like last year with the buffalo check ones. I might actually want this one in earflap though, pattern is so rad.

And yea, suppose cutting wouldn't work. Should have been full cabs or something. Good looks on the flannel, might have to do the blue one.

^^Sick. Guess it's like last year with the buffalo check ones. I might actually want this one in earflap though, pattern is so rad.

And yea, suppose cutting wouldn't work. Should have been full cabs or something. Good looks on the flannel, might have to do the blue one.

yeah earflaps on the peruvians are essential imo, and i agree, full cabs would have been sicker and would make more sense anyway

yeah i figured that tee wouldn't blow off the shelves. a lot of beasting doesn't typically fall into the realm of good taste. good news for me.

like most of those bands coming around 81-82, they were so good until they "got better" at playing their instruments. horror epics' production is so terrible, punk's not dead is awful.. all the drums sounding electronic, but tracks off 'troops of tomorrow' like 'alternative' 'UK82' (... made in britain!) are still so good.

000exploited.jpg

I will do pickups, of course I charge a fee. :D

Basically anything not in my listing, I will do pickups for people. 20% is what I'm asking. Does not include shipping nor Paypal fee nor tax if necessary.

wow. i wish i was charging 20% when picking up dior jeans CONSTANTLY for people a year and a half ago.

wow. i wish i was charging 20% when picking up dior jeans CONSTANTLY for people a year and a half ago.

LOL, you should, I mean yeah it's a favor, but it's also a hassle haha.

You mad Methimphibian?? cuzz I would be too if I came out looking that stupid with your WDYWT bullshit. You have a baggy hoody and some tightass jeans. Get off ST and get some new pants my dude. I'll get some Supreme ones for you, no pickup fee, how about that? Why would anyone in their right mind even buy an Amadeus shirt, let alone a yellow one? You need to start working out your legs or some shit, your body isn't even proportioned correcty...smh

WA23r64978982.jpg