Supreme 2008 F/W

fiveagain

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what's the over under for the price on the supreme x vis boots? probably won't move that quick b/c some hbs will be priced out. hats on the other hand...

i was hoping for denalis in better colors. maybe they'll be one more colorway than the two shown.

i don't think you got flamed for saying that a collab would happen, i think you got flamed for saying that the brands were basically selling the same thing.

i kinda thought a collab between the two was inevitable... don't know what the big surprise is. although vis may lose some credibility with its core fans (that's assuming there are ppl who wear high quality japanese streetish brands and haven't flipped out over supreme in the past 5 years), it will gain a whole shit load of hypebeasters that won't be able to get enough, if they can afford it.

what's the over under for the price on the supreme x vis boots? probably won't move that quick b/c some hbs will be priced out. hats on the other hand...

no chance, these will be snapped up by resellers. if i had to guess i'd put retail at low-mid 400s with the yen doing serious damage against the usd these days. though if cruztown figured out how to use the macro feature on his/their camera we'd have a better sense, if it really has retail at \45k it might be closer to 500.

those red laces are really hideous - considering they ripped off the paneling from the field boots i'll stick with those thanks.

btw the wool m-65 doesn't seem any lighter than last year's, maybe a tad less slim looking but that's purely speculative since i didn't try it on. it has the fake milspec sizing tag which indicates the material as 75 wool / 25 nylon (no such tag on the 07 edition for comparison)

Denali is pretty whack. Not that you could do much with it as a base, but the creme/blue colorway looks like something you'd buy at a college gift shop.

Serra's are so so. Price is going to be retarded and I already have a pair in a colorway I like more. I wish they'd do a good timberland collaboration. The Alife timbos from this year kill these imo.

*edit

Looked at rest of scans. fuck this life T is rad.

Denali is pretty whack. Not that you could do much with it as a base, but the creme/blue colorway looks like something you'd buy at a college gift shop.

Serra's are so so. Price is going to be retarded and I already have a pair in a colorway I like more. I wish they'd do a good timberland collaboration. The Alife timbos from this year kill these imo.

*edit

Looked at rest of scans. fuck this life T is rad.

Serious! I might have to purchase...

the color combo doesn't help it distinguish itself as collaborated on by Supreme. what that being said, you still really can't go wrong with the cream & blue because it looks clean as fuck