Supreme 2008 F/W

fiveagain

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

could anybody tell me what the stock is looking like at the NY store if they have recently been to it. a friend is going up soon and I was wondering what is going to be available now or in the next week or so. thanks

hawk beanies, brown fleece new eras, bad brains stuff, some ares, lodge airplane caps, corduroy caps, some mont blank olympic or peruvian beanies, stickers, flashlights, puffy keychains

anyone cop the corduroy duffle this season? how's the fit?

I coppppppped it in black. Definately fits a little on the snug side, especially in the arm length, so I got an XL. Shoulders fit perfect, and theres room in the body for a hoody, etc. I'm like 6'2 160 for reference.

i was at commissary in costa mesa today; they have matching sale prices on supreme but they don't have a particularly great set of sizes.

i picked up an unlined two pocket work shirt in Navy / XL for $78. They also had black in L but I passed on it. They also had plaid flannels (not my style) and some stripey sweaters.

I checked the website but didn't see the workshirt on it - is this something from a different season? Or did all of the different shirts already sell out?

For whoever's interested:

went to commissary today, whatever's left is like 40% off.

I saw two black Mountain Parkas for 126 (I think size M and L or L and XL, can't remember), military shirts (can't remember price), wool striped sweaters for 68, cotton striped sweaters for 60, and some box caps.

again, not a wide selection, but if you're looking for that stuff the prices are pretty damn low

i was at commissary in costa mesa today; they have matching sale prices on supreme but they don't have a particularly great set of sizes.

i picked up an unlined two pocket work shirt in Navy / XL for $78. They also had black in L but I passed on it. They also had plaid flannels (not my style) and some stripey sweaters.

I checked the website but didn't see the workshirt on it - is this something from a different season? Or did all of the different shirts already sell out?

For whoever's interested:

went to commissary today, whatever's left is like 40% off.

I saw two black Mountain Parkas for 126 (I think size M and L or L and XL, can't remember), military shirts (can't remember price), wool striped sweaters for 68, cotton striped sweaters for 60, and some box caps.

again, not a wide selection, but if you're looking for that stuff the prices are pretty damn low

stock is way thin in nyc. black and blue military shirts were out, but only on the display shelves, not on the hanging racks. random shit since the last time i was there, a green varsity jacket, size m, a small black leather down jacket, zip up script hoodie in blue, M. bunch of random junk too, especially in the hat dept.

i'm not sure what the fuck they're gonna do in jan/feb, especially since the prices have already dropped.

i hope there is no line on monday... but seeing that nyc hs kids are still on break there probably will be one

a) there will always be a line of highschool kids, even when there is school

B) yes, the line will be worse b/c they have off

c) they will only be buying the boxcap, if you want anything else, go another day and it'll still be there.

Going to be a huge line of high school kids because "YOU SEE THAT BOX CAP? LEATHER STRAP"

and

"I heard they're releasing visXsupreme box logos too!"

Jackets and hats will be there a while, boots going to resellers.

If jackets over 700 its going to hit sales hard

3 people in line, looking sad and nervous, on my way to work this morning.

I hope that jkt hits 40% off by season close.

Rumor mill says there will be another warehouse sale before S/S 09.

Got cashmere socks from mom this year. I was like "Bitch I said I wanted a cashmere beanie that said Supreme. Come back when you're correct."

She's now waiting in line.

went to la

shoes were on sale

beanies and hats werent

had some mont blanc hoodies, bad brains, some zip ups

work pants, denim, chore jacket

mont blanc l/s, constructed tees and l/s

all bags

some flannels

i just got a black/grey black hawks beanie and left real quick

i came back from supreme ny

cashmere beanies were 250

camp hats 58

the jacket was 898 and it looks even better in person

idk about the boots

i got there around 11:15 and there was like 8 ppl, when I left there was around 30

The camp caps went quick they only had a select few in each color because the people at the end of the line were getting pissed...

i came back from supreme ny

cashmere beanies were 250

camp hats 58

the jacket was 898 and it looks even better in person

idk about the boots

i got there around 11:15 and there was like 8 ppl, when I left there was around 30

The camp caps went quick they only had a select few in each color because the people at the end of the line were getting pissed...

smaller turn out than i expected... does the jacket look 900 dollars better in person? even if it sticks around until a sale, it'll still be at least 600.

the jacket is nice, its very light and the inner lining helps out a lot... shit if i had 898 I would definitely cop... my cousin passed by about 20 minutes after i left and they told him they had "sold out" of the boxcaps... but they will probably restock tommorow or something

i swung by after work. box caps and cashmere beanies were peaced. i was pretty underwhelmed by the sierra boots... the sole is way too sneaker-like for my taste, especially for $400.

the jacket, on the other hand, is so fucking on point. sure, it's way overpriced, but it's really slick looking. just a great, great piece. fits on the slim side.