Supreme 2008 F/W

fiveagain

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I stopped by today. no line. if i knew today was the last day i probably wouldve picked up a couple more hats.

anyway i picked up a pair of those wallabys.

The box says killa shoe co. hand made in ireland

I have no idea if they are P&B's but I dont care they were 50 bucks.

the label on the box says wallaby.

there mixed sizes in gray/dark brown/black. all suede.

some people asked for sizes that werent there, they went to go see if there were any.

I might stop by tmw anyway just to see if its open.

heres a couple pictures.

3180993164_cee45eebcc.jpg

3180993314_25ee0c803a.jpg

cheers

i just picked these up... they had them in brown, black, the color he got and another colorway called merino that looked like black as well

To all those who pm'ed me asking me for a pair this is what they look like... if your still interested pm me

350419150.jpg[/img]

350419139.jpg

350419163.jpg

350419157.jpg

i just picked these up... they had them in brown, black, the color he got and another colorway called merino that looked like black as well

the other color is navy - labelled "marina"... like the sea... how many wallabee producers can there be based in ireland? if you get my drift

stoked to pick up another of the striped rugby shirts.

loads of people walking around on their cell phones trying to describe what was there.

anyone grab a large red ari or medium hennessy let me know

stopped by at 5:45. got a pair of the wallys, a fuck the world longsleeve, and had a polo crest cap thrown in on the house so it was like $60 for everything.

they had, as i recall:

wallys in a GRIP of sizes/colors

ftw longsleeves in red and yellow

safari sport caps

floral box caps

beach sport caps

polo crest caps in almost all colors

fleece zip ups

random pants/chinos

random new eras in all sizes, nothing special, though

tons of t shirts but i didn't bother to really look through them. saw alot of that joe cool shit though

longsleeve crown rugbys

crest jackets

things werent TERRIBLE picked through, but i doubt it's even close to as stocked as it was. still tons of product under the tables. if you wear a large, there's tons of shit there for you.

all in all, sale was OK. stoked on the wallys for such a cheap price, but other than that nothing to really go out of your way for.

ok, i'm getting a ton of PM's, so i'll just answer the most common question here:

i have NO idea what the size runs are for these. they had a ton on the floor but the dude working door told me that if i needed any sizes or whatever that he'd see what he could do. this isn't a guarantee that a full size run is there, but i wouldn't be too surprised to be honest.

^^^^no more cold world anythings.

i doubt they had a full size run of the wallabees but they probably had some backstock.

also, the_state, i have read that wallys were there. i'll try and post a thorough list if and when i do go for you guys. people on other forums are so fucking worthless because they were all looking for kermit tees and shit so all they post is how wack it was and how there was nothing but garbage but i have a feeling there might have been some diamonds in the rough.

whatever dude. yesterday you post how worthless the sale was (without having any clue about what was there) but today it's the business and to top it all off you tell strictly supreme how you're only on there because of how useless sufu has become? sort yourself out mate

i didn't mean this thread hardass, i meant the forum as a whole as in it doesn't work right half of the time.

i never posted how worthless it was in any definite fashion, i was speculating that it was based on all the stuff that i saw posted.

so many fucking babies around here it's unreal

i have never heard of killa shoe co. I tried to do a google search but nothing comes up. the shoes look good tho

my pickups some i dont know their exact names so im just describing

-moleskin jacket

- long sleeve plain black cut n sew with zippered chest pocket

-brown long sleeve rugby with red/green "gucci" stripes

-guayaberra shirt

i wonder if they are gonna be open towards the weekend hmm.