Supreme 2008 F/W

fiveagain

googl up and post if u find amo

its author is on this forum, though i'm guessing he doesn't bother with this thread anymore.

from what i can tell the warehouse sale blew through a ton of stock and i'm wondering where it's all gone. will we now see every tom dick and harry rockin the ari hoody over a suck my c**t tee while wearing chinos and leopard print timbs?

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its author is on this forum, though i'm guessing he doesn't bother with this thread anymore.

from what i can tell the warehouse sale blew through a ton of stock and i'm wondering where it's all gone. will we now see every tom dick and harry rockin the ari hoody over a suck my c**t tee while wearing chinos and leopard print timbs?

I especially like the recognition of andrew.

I can only hope that more people will wear ari, cunts, chinos, and leopards. It would be a glorious time.

350525154.jpg

The only color I was missing is Marino the navy blue color... The biggest sz they have are a couple size 10's, other than that they have a bunch of sz 8-9.5 everything above 10 and below 8 is gone

those are the engineering pants from s/s 07 (the hickory striped ones with matching harrington and shorts)

the remaining cords were NOT the f/w 07 skinny ones which iirc only came in tan, black and burgundy

btw it's really weird how many of my favorite cut and sewn pieces from f/w 06 and s/s 07 all managed to end up in the warehouse sale. it kind of bums me out, actually.

anyway unless someone wants to buy 3 boxes of NY monogram hoodies and floral camp caps it'll be a bit of a struggle to make much headway

apparently from crash street they also have/had the cargo pants camo/khaki. maybe it's not from the sale because I didn't see many people pick them up or talk about them.

They are no more as of today. Engineer pants are still there. plus some other cargo pants in navy or black i think.

so ready, the cords fit like their normal sizing pants?

if so may need to go down for those alone

thanks

Yeah, I'm a 32 and the 32 cords fit perfect. THey're maybe slightly roomy, which is perfect. true to size

Yeah, I'm a 32 and the 32 cords fit perfect. THey're maybe slightly roomy, which is perfect. true to size

are they cyc (made in canada), cotton/poly mix? i should have loaded up on the ones from the last warehouse sale before everyone started beasting on cut and sewn :(

dunk - no idea on sizing since they were tagged 3 sizes up from mine and i have difficulty discerning if something is 2 vs 3 sizes too big for me haha

FUCK!!! was going to try to swing by the LA sale to pick up a pair of wally's. i called the store and they said they already closed it down. i asked him if there were any wally's left but he didn't even know what i was talking about - even after explaining what they were (made by killashoeco, look like clarks wally's etc.) he had no clue. for anyone who stopped by LA this afternoon, did you notice if they were all gone? he also said the sale was over and not open tomorrow. sucks.

are they cyc (made in canada), cotton/poly mix? i should have loaded up on the ones from the last warehouse sale before everyone started beasting on cut and sewn :(

dunk - no idea on sizing since they were tagged 3 sizes up from mine and i have difficulty discerning if something is 2 vs 3 sizes too big for me haha

I'll check tonight. The cords I have are from last season I believe.

FUCK!!! was going to try to swing by the LA sale to pick up a pair of wally's. i called the store and they said they already closed it down. i asked him if there were any wally's left but he didn't even know what i was talking about - even after explaining what they were (made by killashoeco, look like clarks wally's etc.) he had no clue. for anyone who stopped by LA this afternoon, did you notice if they were all gone? he also said the sale was over and not open tomorrow. sucks.

LA didn't have the wallabees: i'm pretty sure the Killa Shoe Co wallabees were originally produced to be sold at the Union and Stussy shops in NY and LA. All of LA's stock were blown out back in like 2003 or 2004 at a Union sale for literally 10 bucks a pair, crazy.

LA didn't have the wallabees: i'm pretty sure the Killa Shoe Co wallabees were originally produced to be sold at the Union and Stussy shops in NY and LA. All of LA's stock were blown out back in like 2003 or 2004 at a Union sale for literally 10 bucks a pair, crazy.

that's a good buy b/c those shits were so fucking well made. if i were were a 9/9.5 i woulda bought 2 pairs in each color, the' were the best value to be had.