Supreme 2008 F/W

fiveagain

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Old Skools are the two shoes to the right of the Mt Editions. Solid brown and red.

the old schools are brown?? its so hard to tell from the scan...thought they were black, but if theyre brown, im passing

im glad im hearing people not being a fan of the mt editions. i like them alot, always have.

that"ll probably change after the drop though since its a SUPREME collab.

this is like when i was in 7th grade and listening to wu-tang on the bus. everyone made fun of me. later that school year, wu-tang forever came out and everyone LOVED wu-tang all of the sudden.

i mean, i think those tees are great, but you can get them on st marks or from angry young and poor or something for $15 or less.

maybe this is next level in a way... not just saying "im into this, so i'm going to reference the logo," you're trying to say "i'm down with these guys," but come on, you gotta be a little more creative than that.

I just want those fucking heavy flannels to hit the store so I can get all my pre-holiday personal spending out of the way.

As an aside, fuck this weather. I'm sure everyone's outerwear sales are up.

i mean, i think those tees are great, but you can get them on st marks or from angry young and poor or something for $15 or less.

maybe this is next level in a way... not just saying "im into this, so i'm going to reference the logo," you're trying to say "i'm down with these guys," but come on, you gotta be a little more creative than that.

I hear ya, but i'm a sucker for this shit.

The leather down looks so sick in that top right picture. I'm so tempted to cop, what's the retail on them?

Also I will be putting up last winter's fur lined coach jacket an aw06 moleskin jacket and a few other bits for sale shortly, any one interested hit me on pm. Thread will come soon!