Supreme 2008 F/W

fiveagain

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if i were you nikkas i'd swoop

agreed. that's a good ass price and it's a fuckin sick hoodie.

i'm heading over to preme this weekend, so if anybody needs anything, email me at the address in my sig. i will come up with a total for you and if you're cool with it, you paypal me the money and i go make the pickup. if they don't have what you wanted, you get a full refund. holler.

FOR SALE due to extra smediumness:

Brand new Script Zip-Up Hoodie

Black Heather Medium

$100 shipped (it's 128 plus shipping on the webshop)

or I'll trade you for a Large

Carry on.

Quoting for this page. Someone get this, great hoody great price

im between a medium and a large. i usually get larges for pullovers and mediums for zip-ups cause i tend to find that zip-ups fit a bit looser. but in this case, the medium zip-up fits the way i imagine a medium pullover would. if youre not between sizes, then dont worry about it.

haha, make sure to post how it fits and if you could throw a pic or 2 up it'd be great.

came in the mail today. actually got it before they dropped in stores, ha.

it definitely exceeds my expectations. i thought it was nylon, but it's a washed canvas material. warm, but not too heavy. flannel lined throughout. made by alpha.

this is a medium - i'm 5'7" 135

IMG_0189.jpgIMG_0190.jpg

came in the mail today. actually got it before they dropped in stores, ha.

it definitely exceeds my expectations. i thought it was nylon, but it's a washed canvas material. warm, but not too heavy. flannel lined throughout. made by alpha.

this is a medium - i'm 5'7" 135

IMG_0189.jpgIMG_0190.jpg

Looks good man... and thanks for the info. Ugh, I'm having a hard time deciding between a M and L. I'm a little more than 5'8" and about 140. It looks like that fits you nicely though. You feel good with the M or do you think L might've been better? Sorry for the annoying questions, just want to make sure before I drop the 268. thanks in advance man.

ericdw -- is the hood removeable?

no, but the fur lining is

Looks good man... and thanks for the info. Ugh, I'm having a hard time deciding between a M and L. I'm a little more than 5'8" and about 140. It looks like that fits you nicely though. You feel good with the M or do you think L might've been better? Sorry for the annoying questions, just want to make sure before I drop the 268. thanks in advance man.

tough call. well it's a little loose on me in the pics, but that's with just a tshirt on, so it'll fit better when i'm in winter gear. i'd go with the M, 5 lbs isn't much

some new stuff on the preview

peruvian sweaters

peruvian beanies

arc logo zip up hoodies

university zip hoodies

wool M65

tartan plaids

porter wallets

i'm fuckin pissed i just got a script and the collegiate hoodies and the field coat, i'd much rather have the arc logo instead of one of the heathered and the m65. fuck.

and whoever corrected me when i said that most of the stuff has already been released a couple weeks ago. you was right. fuck.