Street Fighter Thread

Ichigo100%

dark phoenix is that bullshit ha ha

ps. whoever asked about AE in bootcamp on mac, it's possible, but i couldn't get 60FPS and that's with everything turned down, all depends on your specs, just make sure you partition enough space because it takes like 10GB on install

dark phoenix is that bullshit ha ha

ps. whoever asked about AE in bootcamp on mac, it's possible, but i couldn't get 60FPS and that's with everything turned down, all depends on your specs, just make sure you partition enough space because it takes like 10GB on install

yep i got it installed in bootcamp. turn everything on low and turn off background. i seem to get a good framerate then.

I think I might just learn 3rd strike until ultimate comes out. there's no point in putting any more effort into my team because it relies on things that will be patched out or removed anyway.. kinda sucks

wondering who i should main in 3s tho..

yo fuck chun, she's super boring to play too

but dudley is not a bad choice, neither is q. i don't think he's bottom tier really, i think twelve is the only true bottom tier char

i'm suggesting makoto because she's super fun to play, and is pretty similar to abel ie grappler, okizeme, resets, etc

3s chun is annoying

crounching lk>super is super annoying

same thing with ken lol

theres some footage out for TTT2 somewhere in the depths of youtube too

i never really fucked w/ tekken tag though