Street Fighter Thread

Ichigo100%

yeah like royale says you aren't rushing down as much anymore; you're back dashing a lot and spending too much time full screen

in general tho: you don't use the axe kick enough which i think is prob her best move... good for pokes, everything including u1 combos off short/forward instant air axe kicks, rh axe is an untechable knockdown and does a shitload of damage. also you don't use standing strong enough either which is prob her best normal... mix with block strings>karakusa, or confirm into itself MP>MP>hayate/chop etc

so yeah more pressure/frame traps/etc

yea were on bru

gotta l2 avoid ibuki's wakeup traps lol

last night it seemed like you weren't rushing enough, when you did it worked though...i bounced as soon as i saw sim come out
yeah like royale says you aren't rushing down as much anymore; you're back dashing a lot and spending too much time full screen

in general tho: you don't use the axe kick enough which i think is prob her best move... good for pokes, everything including u1 combos off short/forward instant air axe kicks, rh axe is an untechable knockdown and does a shitload of damage. also you don't use standing strong enough either which is prob her best normal... mix with block strings>karakusa, or confirm into itself MP>MP>hayate/chop etc

so yeah more pressure/frame traps/etc

thanks for the advice guys. definitely needed it

and bernard got AE now?

thanks for the advice guys. definitely needed it

and bernard got AE now?

ive had AE, i just didnt bother because I was actually good at marvel. but now that marvel is going to die soon im picking up AE to hold me over until AE gets rebalanced again

ive had AE, i just didnt bother because I was actually good at marvel. but now that marvel is going to die soon im picking up AE to hold me over until AE gets rebalanced again

why is marvel gonna die soon? New game?

^ Yes, Marvel vs Capcom 3 was essentially a $60 beta version of the game. Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 (UMvC3) will be coming along sometime in November, I believe, with 12 new characters (and Jill and Shuma are NOT included, will still be DLC), new stages and some rebalances (buffs/nerfs etc).. it will be a different game mechanics wise but it's still a $40 disc only game. We're essentially paying $100 to play Marvel the way it was supposed to be, and even then, some of the changes made in this version are questionable.

They're really nerfing Phoenix and meter-building in this game, when Dark Phoenix wasn't even the problem, it was level 3 xfactor.. they've toned down xfactor but now it can be activated in the air, which essentially buffs Dark Phoenix in that she cna't be chipped in on a snapback anymore.. they're also getting rid of the invincibility and startup on Haggar and Tron's lariat and flame assists, which now lends the game to an entirely rushdown-centric variety of assists. Without 'get off me assists' how will you defend against teleport + beam mixups and such? meh..

im ranting and nobody here knows what im talking about so..

It does suck; it's terribly unbalanced and cheap but I enjoy the pace and the creativity elements in designing a synergistic team.

Super Hold Down Back Fighter: Hong Kong Edition is just as bad to me as far as enjoying the game. I'd rather have something be fast and sucky than be slow and boring and sucky.

With that said, I'm playing AE anyway.