Visvim F/W 08.09

rirawin

i'm guessing because they're too similar to the lhamo folks and at that price point it'd be too tough to move them. to be honest the cost of proxying from japan on that kind of thing isn't too much higher than what union ends up charging.

That makes lots of sense. The usual Visvim buyers would be picking and choosing smarter nowadays with the rising costs of the shoe and the falling dollar.

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really think it makes sense for Union to not carry the Shaman-Folks because I know that the Lhamo's sold out with the quickness in larger sizes in pretty much every color. I guess I will just have to proxy a pair or pay rape prices from plainflour...

i'd be surprised if union ordered more than one per size in each color for most (if not all) sizes. next time i'm in nyc i'll ask about the shaman's, nyc buys differently as opposed to la

plainflour's prices on the lhamos were 500 + shipping which isn't too far off from union retail (nyc i think was 498 + tax). actually i think you can still buy them from him which shows how low demand was for these

cream - Great pickup, making me want them even more now. I thought I liked the lhamo's more but those pics make the shamans look real nice. I was so sad when plainflour sold his sz.11, guess it is time to get a proxy.

fallen angles - the Americana Decks are FIL exclusive, I'm pretty sure they are sold out of all larger sizes there as well though.

yeah it was like a 10% tax after i did the calculations. anyway, i went back today and bought some logan lo canvas cause the dude told me he'd hook it up if i bough two pairs... the logan los came out to #230 total... pretty good deal. they also had some of the f/w peices in. flannels, button ups, fluxus, etc. and yeah, the the new F/W items are now fore sale, so people are gonna start "chatting" any time now.

^ yeah therye having a sale of the last seasons visvim stuff, but they still have some good shit. they have the nez perce in green and caramel brown, mayan keifers in white black and navy, logan lo's in navy, and some g line fbts. they also have some shirts and t shirts on sale.

for the F/W stuff. they have the flannels and these great m-65ish looking jackets and some other stuff i can remember. the flannels were about $310ish and the jacket was more expensive. you could call them and check, i think they take phone orders too (correct me if im wrong). they also said the new website is comming soon. unionnewyorkcity.com