Visvim F/W 08.09

rirawin

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tnx for the pics. I like how the belt in the 1st pic looks like the straps on the Double Ring Skynards.

That Mastermind Shaman Folk (Hi) is looking intense, but I don't get the 'zipper in the tongue area' love Visvim is giving its shoes.

that is some horrible styling. especially the second pic with the ill-fitting pants tucked into $350 uggs.

gold zips on the 25L is interesting though. def want to see it in person.

how are fobs going to know it's mastermind if theres no skull logos?

visvims gay for the constant price hike. All they are doing is pricing themselves into a high end luxury brand category. I bet they could still keep making the same products with all these innovative materials for just a little bit above what they are usually charging. 300+ button downs are outrageous, especially for their fitting. I like visvim like the next guy but this shit is ridiculous. I'd rather do nonnative or the likes for those prices

i just want to see the backpacks. copped a slightly used 06 all black 20L last night for $300.

worth the price of admission unless they run more than 400 for the new season. it is not superior to a northface in any technical way, but plenty capable. i bought it largely for hypebeast reasons and am quite happy.