favorite/fantasy collabs

Guest jmatsu

Guest jmatsu

there was a worst double name/collab thread in superlists. can't remember if there was a best... anyway thought it might be fun if nigs would share some of their favorite collabs throughout the ages (and why) or to list some fantasy collab shit you'd wanna see done (and why). besides eternal x dh of course...

some from recent memory:

1.niggas hate on hederus for kswiss, because niggas just don't like kswiss, but i thought that shit was refreshing. shit looks dope.

2.cassette playa x nike blazer. one of my favorites of the nike models. color fucking pops, esp cause of the simple design of the blazer. balance is just right.

3. the car covers by mm and ksubi (not really a collab, but they were commissioned). looked dope. more for collectors.

4. tiffany's x rolex...just cause shit makes sense.

5. lv x cdg. you get this, you get the power.

fantasy shit:

1.wanna see bw for nike. maybe a jersey or zipped hoodie.

2.maybe raf simons doing a real vandal. material and colorway.

3.kenzo minami doing graphics on a loopwheeler body.

4.undercover x common projects

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jmatsu
hedi x diesel

raf x doc marten

oh fuck, these have already happened or were rumored to happen.

seriously though, would love raf x air command force, the david robinson's that are almost impossible to find.

well this is both the fantasy and favorites thread. wasn't really feeling the raf for docs. hedi x diesel could be good, but we both know we wouldn't buy it. would wear for free maybe. is he gonna at the very least gonna do shit with diesel style lab denim?

Guest jmatsu
i wanna see eric lebon doin some nikes.

my niggah! thought actually crossed my mind.

has any fashion desginer done shit with bw speakers or bang shit?

oh and i still want those bless for nike hi-top jawns!!!

Guest jmatsu
jmatsu x april 77

cotton duck x air force 1

suck dick x uniqlo - artists projects

selective beef x houston rockets

april should just do some bondage type pants with the joey silouette.

Guest jmatsu
cam'ron x lanvin shooz

julius x uniqlo? maybe a bad thing

sorry man, both of these fantasies are bad fantasies.

marketing/biz wise lanvin should not try to emulate a lv or gucci group collaboration stratedgies. would just kill the image of an ancient fashion house.

julius x uniqlo would make no sense whatsoever. aesthetically that is.

Guest jmatsu
Carpe Diem x Nike

Chanel Homme by Hedi Slimane

this would be good. actually any chanel pour homme would be nice, just cause there b none. well, besides the reebok x chanel pump furys. don't know why lagerfeld just don't do it. would make mad money.

this would be good. actually any chanel pour homme would be nice, just cause there b none. well, besides the reebok x chanel pump furys. don't know why lagerfeld just don't do it. would make mad money.

I agree with this. I thought hedi and klagz were tight? It would be kind of cool if all hedi did from now on was collabs with random brands/designers.

Guest jmatsu
its modern times, so its hedi.

of course niggas way back when on sufu meant hedi. they def didn't mean galliano or fuckin david lindwall...no brainer

fantasy shit:

1.wanna see bw for nike. maybe a jersey or zipped hoodie.

My man?

You serious?

Step your game up!

200712681545675pg2.jpg

Also did pants and the whole set also came in black. It pained my fucking heart. (And no I couldn't find a better pic).

Also when I lived in Paris I once had to let David Lindwall and the Cazals into my house to crash at 4 in the morning since they didn't have a place to stay. Fucking glamorous, Fashion!

FYI...

Guest jmatsu
My man?

You serious?

Step your game up!

200712681545675pg2.jpg

Also did pants and the whole set also came in black. It pained my fucking heart. (And no I couldn't find a better pic).

Also when I lived in Paris I once had to let David Lindwall and the Cazals into my house to crash at 4 in the morning since they didn't have a place to stay. Fucking glamorous, Fashion!

FYI...

oh yeah my bad. thanks for reminding me. wish you coulda posted a better pic though.

wanna see auethentic line of new shit from the seditionaries.