Dior Homme Denim

midnight

Guest KoCHiRO1985

sorry to be redundant, i spot a size 31 dior homme raw at yoox it says width at bottom 7.8", i did some research on pass posts, some people state 19cm dior homme raw sz 31 the leg opening is 7.8", anybody think the denim at yoox 19cm or 21cm? anybody know whats the leg opening 21cm size 31 raw? i really need some help here.

sorry to be redundant, i spot a size 31 dior homme raw at yoox it says width at bottom 7.8", i did some research on pass posts, some people state 19cm dior homme raw sz 31 the leg opening is 7.8", anybody think the denim at yoox 19cm or 21cm? anybody know whats the leg opening 21cm size 31 raw? i really need some help here.

I've read that the hem of a 19cm 31 is 7.5" and I'll know for sure when I get mine, hopefully tomorrow.

1shoeaddict you can get it at luisaviaroma.com

I currently own a blue indigo Dior brut 19cm size 31 which stretch out much more then i expected since i have slim down too after going to the gym for the past few months..

Was thinking of getting a black 19cm size 29 but I realise luisaviaroma has no stock for that :( So i came upon the 17.5 cm cut but the black on the 17.5cm and 19cm looks very different. pictures are as of below.

Both are also made in japan and the 17.5 seems a lil more expensive tahts all.. how would the 17.5 turn out to be since i like the 19cm more because it looks shinny.

http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.aspx?#getData.aspx|CallType=Product&prodId=06V017&season=actual&gender=men&group=clothing&des=4HH&cat=&seasProdID=52I

http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.aspx?#getData.aspx|CallType=Product&prodId=06V024&season=actual&gender=men&group=clothing&des=4HH&cat=&seasProdID=52I

1shoeaddict you can get it at luisaviaroma.com

I currently own a blue indigo Dior brut 19cm size 31 which stretch out much more then i expected since i have slim down too after going to the gym for the past few months..

Was thinking of getting a black 19cm size 29 but I realise luisaviaroma has no stock for that :( So i came upon the 17.5 cm cut but the black on the 17.5cm and 19cm looks very different. pictures are as of below.

Both are also made in japan and the 17.5 seems a lil more expensive tahts all.. how would the 17.5 turn out to be since i like the 19cm more because it looks shinny.

http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.aspx?#getData.aspx|CallType=Product&prodId=06V017&season=actual&gender=men&group=clothing&des=4HH&cat=&seasProdID=52I

http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.aspx?#getData.aspx|CallType=Product&prodId=06V024&season=actual&gender=men&group=clothing&des=4HH&cat=&seasProdID=52I

i suppose ur talking about the super slenders ? its 17.5 with a stretch, i have both the brut and the super slender, the black one is with stretch, its like jeans + pants, very comfy thought, haha but runs really small

hi guys, just some inside news if some of you who don't know, dior will be upping their price on their raws from 500 - 620 SGD

i aint sure on boutiques in other country though but its gonna happen in sg

SUCKS, that is just ridiculous. Luckily I got my Dior raws already. But I was considering getting a black one as well. Guess I will not be buying it from the boutiques here.

waitamin, i just re-read your post... they are upping or they have upped? anyhow, i think i will go check it out later.

hi guys, just some inside news if some of you who don't know, dior will be upping their price on their raws from 500 - 620 SGD

i aint sure on boutiques in other country though but its gonna happen in sg

I can vouch for this at the Beverly Hills store, I just pick up my MIJ 21cm, and the the price went from 350$ to 430$, Ill post pictures of my tag later.

IMG_0112.jpg

Got myself a pair of Sharp Notations AW07 recently.

How's the fit?

I don't wear it with the selvedge though, I wanted to avoid stepping on it while I'm at my friend's house.

Sorry for poor quality, pic taken with iPhone.

And I finally got to take some more pics with my friend's camera.

Yea, I know my kicks sucks, I didn't plan to do this after my work.

Fit

148303_488978374433_768154433_6920536_1431437_n.jpg

Combs

photo+(1).JPG

And more combs

photo.JPG

Close-up

148475_488977844433_768154433_6920535_163945_n.jpg

Planning on selling them away though, and get a pair of washed jeans. ;)