Dior Homme Denim

midnight

why do you think that? trying on raws is a good indication of what your dior size would be. you should select a size with mij raws where you can do all but the top button and clasp easily. then stick with that size for most dior jeans. there is no absolute size chart as mesurements vary wash from wash. for example, i'm a size 28, and most size 28 mii measure 15.25-15.5" and stretch out to about 16". only the most recent washed jeans from from 2010 run tighter in the upper block with a size 28 measuring 14.75-15". but if you size up for those, you end up with an ill fit below the knees. so to sum it up, take a dior size and add 3-4 to get the actual round waist measurement.

and they have washed jeans in the los angeles store that you can try on. it would also help if you told us which pair you're looking at.

Thanks for the help, I'll just go to the store. The reason why I didn't mention which model I'm looking for is because I'd like the one that matches the fit I'm looking for, and it's tough to figure that out without a size chart. I realize that all jeans are different, but that doesn't stop the charts from existing for other brands. I place more importance on fit than anything else in the jeans I own, so buying by waist size approximations and fit pics from others just isn't enough for me to determine what I'd want to buy.

Although I'm going straight to the store, for the sake of others, I'm considering to start up a communal effort to make a sizing chart based on average measurements from Dior owners in this thread. I dunno how motivated I'm going to be a week from now though, so for now it's just an idea. I'll check back here after I go to the Dior store. If anybody else wants to take the lead on this effort, feel free.

Can't agree with the bold. Raw size +1 for any non-raw shit. For raws, true waist -2 = good start.

bad idea. mij raws fit slimmer than the washed mii through the legs. if you size up one, it'll fit big. unless you're wearing your raws too tight. i've stuck with the same size for all my 19cm. only sized up for certain 17.5cm pairs.