Dior Homme Denim

midnight

Here are the pictures of my tag that shows the price increase. Also I've been having trouble deciphering the reference code. There were three price stickers stacked, with the one on the bottom being the first, middle second, and the top the last one with the current price. Anyone that can help me out with that would be most appreciated. I also couldnt find the reference code under the right coin pocket, anything wrong with that?

CIMG1200.jpg

CIMG1210.jpg

CIMG1209.jpg

CIMG1202.jpg

Oke, so apparently the 19cm's are modeled after the APC Cure and not the New Cure. I happen to own a pair of Cure's (3 years old) and I'm contemplating/lusting after a pair of 19cm's. However I fail to see what the real difference would be between the two, even more so after reading that the Dior denim is almost equal to that of APC.

Perhaps the stretching is a difference, seeing as Dior's stretch less than APC's, what jeans don't. I'm just trying to wrap my head around the idea of purchasing a pair of 19cm while a nearly identical pair of Cure's can be had for half the price. This leads me to question: why not just by a new pair of Cure's (which are available again on the apc site). Any input would be appreciated.

Oke, so apparently the 19cm's are modeled after the APC Cure and not the New Cure. I happen to own a pair of Cure's (3 years old) and I'm contemplating/lusting after a pair of 19cm's. However I fail to see what the real difference would be between the two, even more so after reading that the Dior denim is almost equal to that of APC.

Perhaps the stretching is a difference, seeing as Dior's stretch less than APC's, what jeans don't. I'm just trying to wrap my head around the idea of purchasing a pair of 19cm while a nearly identical pair of Cure's can be had for half the price. This leads me to question: why not just by a new pair of Cure's (which are available again on the apc site). Any input would be appreciated.

the colour of dior mij's indigo have a different hue compared to apc's indigio, dior's have more of greenish hue to them while apc's have a deep blue hue. if that helps lol

I wouldn't buy Diors over APC NC. Really, the difference is just the Brand. I own APC and I've seen and tried on DIOR's before, and the denim is NOT better than apc. It's just a gimmick, and Diors don't fade as well either.

I'll say it again: everything about the Dior 19cm I own is superior to the NS I own in every way, from denim to hardware + construction and cut. APC has good value at the price point but not on the same level as Dior overall.

Lets be honest if it weren't for the label, dior wouldn't be worth twice the price of apc. i own both nc and 19cm and i can tell you they are different levels. Although it doesn't fade as well, Dior's denim is clearly of superior quality. apc's denim is rougher with more nicks. When worn, diors look more classy and "cleaner" . APC's on the other hand look like high quality streetwear. I obviously like my diors more and am willing to pay the extra cost. I guess its like comparing honda and mercedes, they're just different.

Lets be honest if it weren't for the label, dior wouldn't be worth twice the price of apc. i own both nc and 19cm and i can tell you they are different levels. Although it doesn't fade as well, Dior's denim is clearly of superior quality. apc's denim is rougher with more nicks. When worn, diors look more classy and "cleaner" . APC's on the other hand look like high quality streetwear. I obviously like my diors more and am willing to pay the extra cost. I guess its like comparing honda and mercedes, they're just different.

I agree, but I dont think its a honda-mercedes difference. Its more like a Acura-Mercedes different, they're both better than average, its just dior's go that extra mile, ofcourse for the extra price.

apc's fade ridiculously fast, its almost feel's like the indigo dye is powder on denim, they bleed all over the place. diors are smooth in finish, taking more work to fade, but i like that. i personally value the fit and classiness over fades. fading is just a fun aspect of raw denim for me

by the way, anybody have a relatively new pair of mij 29's? GET AT ME

apc's fade ridiculously fast, its almost feel's like the indigo dye is powder on denim, they bleed all over the place. diors are smooth in finish, taking more work to fade, but i like that. i personally value the fit and classiness over fades. fading is just a fun aspect of raw denim for me

by the way, anybody have a relatively new pair of mij 29's? GET AT ME

ha, you are just lying to yourself man. straight up. apc's fade very gradually. maybe you didn't get an authentic pair. they are no frills raw denim, and two years in, i still haven't gotten them to fade 100% yet.

I wouldn't buy Diors over APC NC. Really, the difference is just the Brand. I own APC and I've seen and tried on DIOR's before, and the denim is NOT better than apc. It's just a gimmick, and Diors don't fade as well either.

do you even own a pair of dior jeans? do you? if not and you just based everything on your poor small brain, then shut up and get out of this thread.

x post from evo

Dior MIJ 19cm. Size 29. I washed whenever I felt like it.

maybe 13 months of wear, haven't worn them in almost as long.

Not even going to bother posting in the Dior thread, that shit just needs to be deleted haha.

EDIT: broke down and did anyway

Check out the roping btw, pretty nuts.

sorry for big pics/

25pqxed.jpg

2pqmd13.jpg

1zbh3x5.jpg

28s5wm9.jpg

11b4x6q.jpg

2cn9sp.jpg

how much time did you spend with each? if you spent the same amount of time, well there you have it then -- visual proof that the APCs fade more

APC are 1.5 , they are being worn everywhr, washed at 6th months, then maybe every 3 months soaked or washed.

diors are just a little over 6th mmonth, washed at 4th month.

diors fade faster , reason being cause dior's material are ALOT thinner, does nt stretch as much as APC's also, if i were to pick a pair for good fades, i would say APC hands down, but then again dior is jap denim, is has this greenish tone to it, and its really hairy, but the denim is nt THAT good tbh