Dior Homme Denim

midnight

Well- they aren't glitter jeans Angry Inch, but I've got a pair of silver diors that I can't figure out the season from. They do have a cat scratch mark on the left knee area and made in/for Japan. 18.5cm-ish hem

Here's a pic.

2cffmt0.jpg

Coincidentally, they're also for sale (sz 30) along with these two size 29 MIJ raws- blacks are almost new, indigo's are about a year old.

214wjtf.jpg

np5ac6.jpg

/Shameless plug- check out the evo thread for more pics of the blue guys. http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=57074&page=493

I'm heading to New York for the first two weeks of February and want to pick up a couple of pairs of Diors while I'm there. Does anyone know whether S/S 11 will be in stock by then or will it still be the dregs of FW 10? Does the Dior store normally have a good stock of jeans year-round, or does it fluctuate? Thanks.

I'm heading to New York for the first two weeks of February and want to pick up a couple of pairs of Diors while I'm there. Does anyone know whether S/S 11 will be in stock by then or will it still be the dregs of FW 10? Does the Dior store normally have a good stock of jeans year-round, or does it fluctuate? Thanks.

For singapore, they receive new models all the time but in small portions. I'm not sure about your side.

I recently went and saw a new pair of jeans which i thought would be for SS11. However upon enquiry, the salesperson said it was a "between seasons" collection. Is that really true?

Yeah, the silvers are F/06; I have them too.

A lot of people say that the quality of KVA-era jeans is so much lower. I honestly don't see any difference in quality between these F/06 silvers and, for example, Waxing Moon from F/08 or Holy Night from F/10.

I studied textiles, fabrics, and construction in school-so I'm not completely ignorant- but I don't see any big differences.

What see you guys referring to when you say the quality is shit?

For singapore, they receive new models all the time but in small portions. I'm not sure about your side.

I recently went and saw a new pair of jeans which i thought would be for SS11. However upon enquiry, the salesperson said it was a "between seasons" collection. Is that really true?

Thanks dude. I'm actually flying over from Australia, which is why I'm asking the question about USA stock/seasons. Australia only has 1 shop in the entire country that sells Diors! And they still haven't received their drop of FW 10...