Dior Homme Denim

midnight

anyone ever order from farfetch? I'm in Canada and am thinking of buying a pair from them but wondering how much the duties can cost. I am thinking it may be worth it to ship to a shipping station just over the US border to save on the duties.

Edited by mitchL

Selling size 29 17.5cm cut Blue Sheer raw, if anyone is interested. They have 5 weeks of wear and I really like them, but I've been running too much and my legs are too big for the cut.

ya I looked up the 19cm, and apparently it does run a bit big so I decided to size down to a 31. I just couldn't pass them up for 300 shipped. I can't wait for these! and my rack rails just got over to canada so they should be here by next tuesday or wednesday. pics when they arrive

Hello,

Sorry for the question as I'm sure it's been posted before, but I've looked through numerous pages without finding a definite answer.

I've just recently purchased the Homme 19cm's from Luisaviaroma.com (the MIJ's £229.99).

They are still processing but I'm unsure if they are selvedged or not? I've bought selvedged denim for the past 10 years so I'll be a little disappointed if they're not.

Cheers :)

Edited by Sellhimechoes

Wow what a variation. I guess maybe I need to size up to W33 or 21cm? Though the W33 is going to be way too big. For reference I can easily fit into W31 in APC NS.

The reason for the variation is that my jeans are pre distressed and are from different years and each year the sizing varies slightly. If you are going for raw and your thighs are on the more athletic side, I would say size down 1 from your true waist size and wear a belt. Remember, the jeans stretch a huge amount.

I am looking more so at just waxed ones in black in 19cm or 21cm if they still make em. I feel like W32 is already sizing up assuming the waist runs on APC sizing and as I mentioned I am W31 in APC. I just can't go below 11.75" in thigh or else they are too tight. I guess your comment about the variations makes sense since I have seen measurements posted above 11.75 as well as below.

Hello,

Sorry for the question as I'm sure it's been posted before, but I've looked through numerous pages without finding a definite answer.

I've just recently purchased the Homme 19cm's from Luisaviaroma.com (the MIJ's £229.99).

They are still processing but I'm unsure if they are selvedged or not? I've bought selvedged denim for the past 10 years so I'll be a little disappointed if they're not.

Cheers :)

Just to confirm these are not selvedged denim. I received them today and unfortunately they are no use. I got a 30" in the 19cm's and damn they are LONG! Nice and soft denim though and excellent delivery from http://www.luisaviaroma.com/

if 229 is around 400$, then yes they are selvedge

what the hell are you talking about? The nonselvedge were $472 and MIJ. Why would selvege cost less than nonselvedge?

Just to confirm these are not selvedged denim. I received them today and unfortunately they are no use. I got a 30" in the 19cm's and damn they are LONG! Nice and soft denim though and excellent delivery from http://www.luisaviaroma.com/

Yeah I figured that. I have these and the long inseam is made for stacking. It looks incredible. You should give them a try. Stacking looks incredible if done correctly.

what the hell are you talking about? The nonselvedge were $472 and MIJ. Why would selvege cost less than nonselvedge?

Yeah I figured that. I have these and the long inseam is made for stacking. It looks incredible. You should give them a try. Stacking looks incredible if done correctly.

I did indeed try them on and they did stack perfectly. I thought I sized down 2 sizes, but they fitted me around the waist so I must be skinnier than I thought :). I'd also like them to be tighter at the hem by around an inch, so maybe with sizing down this could be achieved. That or if I bought the 17cms instead. Nevertheless the fit was really good. The denim was soft and felt amazing. I could wear these straight out the house instead of breaking them in.

If I sized down another 2 inches, along with the jeans being selvedged, I'd keep them without a shadow of a doubt. Personal preferences and all...

Thanks for your input though, really appreciated!

Does anyone feel that the clasp on the jeans is 'cutting' into your body? have been wearing a pair of raw mij selvedge for several months, they stretch out comfortably yet my only problem with them is with the clasp pressing my body uncomfortably

i actually have the problem with a few of my pairs, particularly my griffith park. the rest feels ok, but those from 08 and older felt the most comfortable(cant feel anything at all), even when the clasps slide to lock they feel really smooth unlike those from recent years...heh

i actually have the problem with a few of my pairs, particularly my griffith park. the rest feels ok, but those from 08 and older felt the most comfortable(cant feel anything at all), even when the clasps slide to lock they feel really smooth unlike those from recent years...heh

i concur! haha my mondays off feels the best. griffith park has some pain and my painted sky's looks as though theyre loose on the denim. all my other pairs are fine to good! (:

Does anyone feel that the clasp on the jeans is 'cutting' into your body? have been wearing a pair of raw mij selvedge for several months, they stretch out comfortably yet my only problem with them is with the clasp pressing my body uncomfortably

run run run !!like ive been doing! haha trying to get my rack rails to fit better since they run small and are still a little tight