Dior Homme Denim

midnight

yeah, they fit great. i wear a 30 mij raw 19cm and i stayed with the same size. as for the excessive yellowing, a quick rinse got rid of 80% of it. it was way too much for me.

Hi, I bought a pair. Sizing is fine, just like a Jake would be, slim fitting. I'd say mine felt better than the ss11. Somehow the denim felt thicker and probably would stretch less. Color wise, more yellowish though. Depends on your preference.

Is there any difference between how much raw indigo's / raw blacks stretch? Are they exactly the same? Both are MIJ.

It seems reasonable to me, but I just have a feeling that the indigo's would stretch just a bit more. But I don't know...

All guidance would be much appreciated.

EDIT:

@Shura, fit looks good. The black raws honestly don't stretch anywhere near where indigos do. I wear 28 in 19cm indigo, and 29 in 19cm black raws.

If you wanted skin tight jeans, you would've chosen another brand.

I can't believe I missed that. Thanks mate!

i'm heading to germany this week and was wondering if anyone knows of a store that stocks dior homme? or any stores that stock good merchandise. any input would be appreciated.

KaDeWe had Dior last I checked.

Another store you should check out is Darklands, wow...

Unfortunately Germany doesn't have many places to buy Dior Homme clothes from what I know. There's Mientus also that is worth checking out in Berlin and Hamburg.

thanks matthewk, i'll check up on mientus. trip got delayed so i won't be leaving for another 3 weeks or so.

on another note, this is coming to moca!

http://www.moca.org/audio/blog/?p=2311

6489_640n.jpg?1317515688

bought a pair of "nightfalls" off the supermarket.

2ij3nc.jpg

oif0n8.jpg

24fbd3b.jpg

zmlgdu.jpg

14144ly.jpg

161yzdd.jpg

aoakc1.jpg

24pb4ep.jpg

Screams fake, dont you guys think so too?

guy refuses to do a refund and i send back jeans till i go to boutique to get a statement that it is fake.

found a photobucket album with original nightfalls..

http://s538.photobucket.com/albums/ff344/TheDenimBar/Dior%20Homme%20Nightfall%2030/?action=view&current=IMG_5505.jpg#!oZZ2QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs538.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fff344%2FTheDenimBar%2FDior%2520Homme%2520Nightfall%252030%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3DIMG_5506.jpg

Well besides the different composition of the denim, I see that the pics from photobucket do not say made in italy in English like your does. My MII Diors say Made in Italy in English though so I wouldnt think that would mean yours are fake. Maybe they are just from two different seasons. Did they come out more than one season?

you crazy bahnahnahs?? you never handle dior homme jeans before? i do not buy FAKE, those jean is REAL. like i said in pm why you so refusing to go to dior homme singapore boutique for verification? Show me statement from there saying jeans are fake dior homme and you receive refund.