Dior Homme Denim

midnight

Dior is becoming very profit minded. Look at jakes. And now they're coming out with blue claw marks as a classic piece too. ): how much did you get your rack rail for? I had no choice but to get mine from the boutique. Anyway you should see the pair of carbon dating I have, think they're awesome, coated pair from Japan. Life brush from ss12 looks like fuel to fire from ss10, of which I've been hunting for to no avail.

Just being informative to those who look out to buy their first pair of Dior jeans... NEVER shorten them.

As you wear and it goes through washes it'll get shorter and shorter, and eventually become short enough to look ugly around the hem given that you've shortened them.... like mine. :(

Or shorten it not to cover your ankle at all, or longer. Either way, DONT.

thats good advice. i am always looking to buy dh from people. i would never buy a pair thats been altered. you will dramatically decrease their value if you shorten them. let them stack at the bottom. if you dont like stacking then buy a different brand.

I'm wondering the same about the "oil drop". It looks like they will start to reveal the much lighter shade underneath. Look at the back pockets closely and you can see that the base color is very light. I think they're gonna fade really nicely. I'm guessing that light colored furniture will have to be completely avoided when wearing these??

Of the denim that I've seen online so far this season, these are probably at the top of my wish my list. I'd really like to see the "work a day" in person as well.

Just got back from the Dior homme store on rodeo and had a look at the "oil drop" in person. They're pretty nice but was a bit disappointed with the fact they're a chino base rather than a denim base. I'm sure they'll fade nicely but I was really hoping for a slightly heavier denim.

As for the "work a day", they weren't in stock so no word on those yet.

Just being informative to those who look out to buy their first pair of Dior jeans... NEVER shorten them.

As you wear and it goes through washes it'll get shorter and shorter, and eventually become short enough to look ugly around the hem given that you've shortened them.... like mine. :(

Or shorten it not to cover your ankle at all, or longer. Either way, DONT.

Im 170 cm height and would really like to own one.

Any suggestion?

buy a pair that comes in a 35.5/36" inseam. I am 5'9 and I have some diors with 38" inseams and they stack fine. My diors with 36" inseams look better IMO but definitely NEVER shorten them. Not very many people will want to buy them if you ever try to resell