Dior Homme Denim

midnight

Hey guys I'm interested in getting a pair of raw diors 19cm MIJ, I wear a size 33 in n&f weird guys which are pretty tight around the thighs what would you recommend I wear in diors? I know this question has probably been asked many times in this thread so I appreciate any answers knowing it must be annoying to answer.

Expensive, so I though it was worth asking people that have experience with this denim.

Do these even look good to you guys? Do these come in a darker indigo (like the APC's)?

Thank you :)

dude buy one from brownsfashion.com I paid around 350 shipped for mij 19, and fuck no no jean's worth $660.

Hey guys I'm interested in getting a pair of raw diors 19cm MIJ, I wear a size 33 in n&f weird guys which are pretty tight around the thighs what would you recommend I wear in diors? I know this question has probably been asked many times in this thread so I appreciate any answers knowing it must be annoying to answer.

Is there a reason you guys are ignoring this? I have no other way of finding out.. As far as I know there's no store in Toronto that sells dior homme denim and I really dont want to mess up my order from lvr as I have had to get returns there and it's not cheap to do. Would really appreciate some help.

Do they fit right though? I dont wanna spend that much on a shit fit.

From what Marty has said, it's a no.

No they fit like crap. Get a size up or go with 21cm. Your thighs are too muscular or something

I dont know anything about nf thats why I ignored it. What other brands do you wear that I could compare to? Either that or tell me the circumference of your waist and I can compare it to mine

Only other brand that you guys would know were my pair of original fakes, straight leg size 32. But they're like 3 years old, I'm not sure if I've gotten bigger and broken them in in the process or what because the n&f size 32 were way too tight on me and even the size 33 were pretty tight when I first got them but they've loosened up enough but not enough for me to easily fit my hand in my pocket.

Edited by GEToutHOEits6AM

Guest NHL-Bong

just recieved a pair of mij 19cm raw diors indigo. im about 5'9" and im not sure if the stacking is supposed to be that much. it has 36-37" inseam btw. so i was thinking if i should get it hemmed or no?

dude you dont hem dh unless youre 5'7 or under. my raws have the same inseam. after a while the stacks will fall down at the hem and it will look like mine on the previous page. i am also barely 5'9

Hey guys, first post, popping my cherry. I was hoping to confirm that these are the right size for me. Finally pulled the trigger on my dream jeans. Size 29 MIJ 19cm. Let me know what you think, thanks.

img3393f.jpg

img3397v.jpg

Edited by LWNY

They fit you well, bro.

I got my Leaden Sky in. I only paid $301 total. Thanks to MitchL

I can tell you that they are coated. They arent waxy but seem coated nonetheless. They will break in and become softer. This cause them to fall a little better. I realize that as of now they are a bit stiff.

DSCN5154.jpgDSCN5156.jpg

DSCN5164.jpg

DSCN5165.jpg

DSCN5167.jpg

Which one from these 19cm MIJ we talking about?Differences?

http://www.brownsfas...pc=1949791&cl=4

If in apc ps wear size 34 which size must choose?

Correct me if im wrong but i think first is the mii raw, second is the mij raw non-selvage and third is the mij raw selvage.

the " best " out of these would be the selvage mij

Correct me if im wrong but i think first is the mii raw, second is the mij raw non-selvage and third is the mij raw selvage.

the " best " out of these would be the selvage mij

Going by what the listings say, they are all made in Japan. I wouldnt think there would only be 5 GBP difference in MIJ and MII raws. The last one is selvege but not sure why there are two MIJ indigo raws listed. They used to have Black MIJ raws listed. Maybe they screwed up and put the indigo listing there again or maybe they just have the info jacked up. But if one of them is in fact MII then you are right, it definitely would be the 260 GBP version.