Dior Homme Denim

midnight

Here's another photo of the fit on those 17.5cm raws I mentioned; I think they look a bit better here. I've worn them everyday since I got them and they've only ever so slightly stretched, so they're going to work pretty well I think. I had my camera shoot a couple pictures in a row and my 8 month old Airedale Terrier Holly decided to jump in to the last one to see what the flash and camera noises were:

6083749065_66097e8f30_b.jpg

I have a pair of fuzzy / fuggy dreams from 2010 new with tags size 36 in case someone is interested. Looking for half of retail

It is the reissue of the famous jake jeans, but in black colorway.

NWT 2010 AW DIOR HOMME BLACK JAKE FUZZY DREAMS JEANS 36

Measurements are waist 48 cm, inseam 97 cm and hem 20 cm

Reference: 0H31J0521253 - 910

start.jpg

Is this really a pair of diors??? they look like fakes to me.

I think ASOS even makes better washes than this...

Could someone please tell me the name of the wash of these jeans, i know that they are SS2010 and the reference # is 0E31J0521418?

Thanks!

aa97d651.jpg

Hi! Thanks for checking it out for me. I just purchased it from a fellow member actually. Superfrenchie at over here :

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=296077&highlight=Dior

Paid up to him two days ago actually, he said he'd send me the tracking tomorrow but till now he hasn't. Also, I heard from comeasyouare that he purchased and paid up too. He accepted both our payments so I am really unsure what is going on man. ):

Does anyone have had any dealings with him before? Thanks! Still awaiting for him to clarify the situation.

I was just at the boutique, didn't see any coated green jeans.

Edit: oops forgot to reply with quote

Shameless plug 2.0:

Hey guys, I have 2 pairs of Dior Homme denim-like chinos which I bought about a year and a half ago in a size 34 19cm cut, Navy and Military Green. Looking to let them go for $275 shipped together. They fit pretty slim. Preowned, unwashed and altered. PM if interested. Thanks, need money for school.

A steal if you ask me!

Too many people selling pairs in here, not enough pictures . . .

Im considering hemming my indigo and blacks to a 32, for a cleaner look as I dont like them stacking when Im wearing a dresser shoe.

Does anyone have a pair of Diors that a hemmed that look good. Cus Ive seen a couple that dont look that great. Pictures would be great.

I was thinking of buy a pair of cheaper jeans and hemming them to a 32 cus I dont know if I could actually hem them.

Haha I've some photos for you.

First pic is my collection from two months or so back. Since then, bought some and sold some.

5893457229_ecb75b361d_z.jpg

Next up is my collection from a week or so back, recently just got some new stuff that hasn't arrived yet. Will post a pic when all are here, most probably after my month long camp, mid oct or something? Haha

6146371171_b046464e57_z.jpg

In the photo, middle's a pair of jakes. Bottom's a painted sky. Going clockwise, luster waxed, mulholland drive, Monday's off, fuggy dreams, Griffith park.

Recently got my hand on two mijs which have no names I think? A sharp notations and rack rail! Can't wait for them to arrive!

Too many people selling pairs in here, not enough pictures . . .

Im considering hemming my indigo and blacks to a 32, for a cleaner look as I dont like them stacking when Im wearing a dresser shoe.

Does anyone have a pair of Diors that a hemmed that look good. Cus Ive seen a couple that dont look that great. Pictures would be great.

I was thinking of buy a pair of cheaper jeans and hemming them to a 32 cus I dont know if I could actually hem them.

haha, i did the same thing to my indigo and black pair about a year ago, really regretted it later. i would say don't, unless you're really short. if you want a shorter look, buy a different brand with a shorter inseam. diors ain't meant to be worn that way and it really fucks up the cut. they look more carrot legged instead of the skinny straight look the stacks give them. if you really want to, you can wear them folded in for a temporary solution whenever you wear dress shoes. i did that for a while and thought it looked great. it's actually what convinced me to hem them in the first place. but afterwards, it just wasn't the same.