Superawkward

scoki

I walk into my last class of the day and I sit where I usually sit, leaving a space open for my friend on the left. (apparently, my friend decided to skip). I wait for a while and then a few minutes before class starts, my Logic professor from last year walks in.

First of all, I sort of have a grudge with him because I have to retake his class ( hopefully with a different professor). Also, he creeps me out a little bit just because he's an awkward dude (he's like Data from Star Trek, but he speaks slowly and takes weird pauses in sentences).

Anyway, there are plenty of empty seats in the room, but this motherfucker decides to sit by me in the spot I was saving for my friend. After class, He took notes all throughout class and then, he asked me what books we needed at the end. Hopefully, he's not going to show up and sit by me every day.

Also, I had a really strong urge to write "FUCK YOU" with an arrow pointing to him in my notes, but I resisted.

Awkward gym story:

Today I was alone in the little gym in my apartment, finishing my workout on a bike in the 'cool down' last few minutes.

Suddenly some guy bursts through the door really loudly and freaks the hell out of me and I jump out of my skin, and since I'm all hooked up into the machine, the display reads my heart rate going from 125 to 160 in a matter of seconds.

The machine starts beeping loudly and angrily because I'm on this heart rate control program and abruptly locks up, which happens so quickly I'm still trying to peddle and suddenly jolt forward on the bike and almost bail off of it.

I sort of nonchalantly get up and wipe down the machine and saunter out of there, while the dude is still just standing and wondering why I'm crazy.

The end.

Foreword: there are a lot of thespians/actors whatever on my campus and they get really into it acting out scenes in public or wherever so most people just ignore them.

>walking to cafe for fries

>see popular student actor held up against a wall by big imposing man

>think "man these guys are dedicated", keep walking

>get my food, eating at the outdoor tables with buds

>later actor hobbles past on sidewalk looking really roughed up

>friends look at me like 'wtf', tell them drama people take themselves seriously

>2 days later see bunch of community watch flyers around town

>turns out he was actually robbed

Let me start this off by saying that im a complete idiot.

As some of you know, I have horrible social skills. Everytime I interact with another human being it just turns out weird ass fuck.

So today im in class sitting next to this chick (who is hot as fuck) so im already nervous. Its a drawing class and our professor tells us to write down 12 things we like so I wrote:

Skateboard

Bike

Music (headphones)

Bass Guitar

keys (cars)

wallet (dinero)

Toilet

Pots & Pans (food)

Pillow (sleep)

Posters

And some other shit. Well teacher walks over to check the list. Sees posters "whats pooters?" my s looked like an o to him? Everyone looks up like what the fuck?!

And I say oh no no no posters (by now im soggy as fuck from sweating) Oh posters what kind of posters? uuuh uhhh movie posters, old hardcore flyers, band posters etc...Oh movies? like what? I say I have a creature from the black lagoon poster.. He says oh original or remake? Im so nervous I say original because for some reason I thought he was talking about the remake that never actually happened for that movie.

Now my professor thinks I own an oprignal 1954 poster of creature from the black lagoon. Well he probably doesnt think I own it since those are expensive as fuck. I didnt realize by remake he meant reprint.

How in the fuck am I going to get out of this one?

Suggestions welcomed

Your avatar made me imagine Milhouse acting that out.

reminds me of when i was in an empty washroom, it was when i went in. i'm in the only stall and i'm quoting simpsons outloud while i piss

II3Wt22rDE0

i leave the stall and theres this guy waiting to use the stall and he heard my quotes while i went... more awkward for him though because he had to take a dump

Not sure if this is more awkward than hilarious but this happened a long time ago but still makes me crack up.

So I was heading to the gym with my mates and we do it sparta style (side by side) and one of my friends was waiting for us and he greets us by pointing at us and shouting "holy shit check out that HUGE dude" and we were like wtf so we turn around and this fucking fat ass is walking past and he looks at us and we all thought wtf what a rude thing to say out loud. Then he explains by saying he was pointing at my friend's biceps. Well we laughed our asses off for the next hour after that.

Two years ago when I was a sophomore in high school I met this one interesting brunette Caucasian girl. She was new to the school and she just so happened to sit next to me on her first day of her arrival, which soon became her permanent seat.. So as the weeks pass by I got to know her and she got to know me, a little, as I'm that one guy that wears the same jean and all black clothing. So one day as she is sitting next to me I noticed she was wearing her spandex and nothing else, you know what I'm talking about. Keep in mind, she's not the sharpest knife in the drawer.. So her hand slowly reaches down the front of her spandex and she rubs her puss and then slowly smells her hand all while sitting next to me and in a class with 30 other students. She then waved it around my face in a non purposeful way. She was trying to do it in a discreet way but it's kind of hard to be discreet when you're literally half a foot next to each other. I kept looking at that one hand for the rest of the class. This happened about three more times. I eventually told a close friend and he told me that I should have asked if I can get a smell.

i convinced a girl to let me put some eyeshadows/eyeliner on her to show her how to make her eyes look more green. after I'm done, she proceeds to TEAR HERSELF APART. this chick had to have the WORST self esteem n kept telling me she liked the makeup but it was obvious she hated herself.

and like, all i could do was stand there and assure her she looked fine n her liner looked amaze. she did apologize for being an asshole tho.

but like wtf, i get in these goddamn situations daily. always help the crazy fuckers.

Two years ago when I was a sophomore in high school I met this one interesting brunette Caucasian girl. She was new to the school and she just so happened to sit next to me on her first day of her arrival, which soon became her permanent seat.. So as the weeks pass by I got to know her and she got to know me, a little, as I'm that one guy that wears the same jean and all black clothing. So one day as she is sitting next to me I noticed she was wearing her spandex and nothing else, you know what I'm talking about. Keep in mind, she's not the sharpest knife in the drawer.. So her hand slowly reaches down the front of her spandex and she rubs her puss and then slowly smells her hand all while sitting next to me and in a class with 30 other students. She then waved it around my face in a non purposeful way. She was trying to do it in a discreet way but it's kind of hard to be discreet when you're literally half a foot next to each other. I kept looking at that one hand for the rest of the class. This happened about three more times. I eventually told a close friend and he told me that I should have asked if I can get a smell.

this story is my favoritest story out of all the stories

See friend dancing with girl. Recognize girl as being hot. Say fuck it and start dancing with her friend. Realize minutes later that said friend is possibly the "not so pretty" girl that the hot girl hangs out with to boost her self-esteem. Evade girl and ignore her when she comes next to me again dancing.

Hooked up with a girl from the bar. I wake up the next morning at her place to find she wasn't there. I get dressed, make for the exit. I walk into the living room of her apartment to find her mother and two sisters ( Im assuming) sitting on the couch. I do an awkward "ooh heyyy" and just kinda stand there. the girl's pet pomeranian comes up to me so I start petting it to ease the awkwardness. After that, I get up from my knee and say "welp, gotta go" and walked out the door.

stopped at a red light and heard someone bumpin lil wayne. looked to the right and i saw this semi-overweight whitetrash couple in their 40's in a silver kia optima, all windows down speakers on full blast.

i looked over and saw the white lady rappin

"pussy niggas sweet, you niggas cinnabun

im in a red bitch she said she finna cum

200 thou on a chain, I don’t need a piece

that banana clip, let chiquita speak"

0_0 LOL'd for a good 5mins.

Hooked up with a girl from the bar. I wake up the next morning at her place to find she wasn't there. I get dressed, make for the exit. I walk into the living room of her apartment to find her mother and two sisters ( Im assuming) sitting on the couch. I do an awkward "ooh heyyy" and just kinda stand there. the girl's pet pomeranian comes up to me so I start petting it to ease the awkwardness. After that, I get up from my knee and say "welp, gotta go" and walked out the door.

was this in philly by any chance

I was at work today and some girl walked by with some nice legs. She was wearing a long sweater that covered her shorts. As she walked by I turned my head to check her out...and my manager caught me looking. She yells out my name and I turn around to see what's up. Apparently I didn't respond til the 3rd callling of my name...and she says "was she wearing anything under that sweater?". I say "uhh...idk I hope so?" Awkward...

I was at McDonald's with my uncle pretty recently, driving home from a weekend at the cottage. There was this girl with just the most insane ass I've ever seen, wearing some tight little shorts and just generally looking fine. Banging legs, chick looks like she runs marathons but has managed to keep a booty too.

My uncle leans over and goes "Put your eyes back in your head and pick your jaw off the floor, she's gonna catch on eventually."

I was just staring bold faced directly at her ass for like a minute and it didn't even register.

(Sub story, smiled and said hello as she walked by and I was too dumbstruck by her butt to even say hi back.)

first day of UCI, the KAG thread became a reality...

And on my way to school, I was super gassy so I started to let some rip in the car and stank it up pretty badly. I stop by a parking kiosk and roll down the window completely forgetting that I had farted not too long ago and did not air it out, the girl had a weird face as I was talking to her and I know she probably smelt it.