Superawkward

scoki

urinating in public places is awkward.

like when you think you've found the perfect spot to not be seen, and while you're peeing somebody walks by, but you dont wanna stop cause you cant. WHATS EVEN WORSE IS IF THEY TALK TO YOU. WTF? this happened to me at a party not too long ago.

in middle school a friend of mines was walking home from school and really had to pee, but didnt want to stop anywhere so he started peeing while walking (this was in some undeveloped part of las vegas). while he's doing so, some lady walks by with a stroller and starts screaming "you're sick! you're sick!". not knowing what to do, my friend started to act mentally challenged.

him telling me that story was awkward.

urinating in public places is awkward.

like when you think you've found the perfect spot to not be seen, and while you're peeing somebody walks by, but you dont wanna stop cause you cant. WHATS EVEN WORSE IS IF THEY TALK TO YOU. WTF? this happened to me at a party not too long ago.

what are you like 15 years old? just pee and have the convo, it can be rather funny :confused::mad::P:o:eek:

hmm, when my stomach growls really loud.

or when i was in lecture and theres one seat beside me open, but the seat belonged to a girl that left/ went to go do something 6 people came by and i had to reject them all. The girl came back with like 10 mins left in class. People thought i was lying.

• 2 weeks later...
when i was 13ish i was tagging along to get school clothes. i somehow ended up at the dolce and gabbana (lol) outlet at woodbury commons and my brother asked me for my opinion on a shirt

i said it was gay and this chinaman jerked his head towards me. he kept on trying to lock eyes with me but i wasn't having it. nigga looked furious when i didn't even direct the gay comment towards him. closet butt pillaging self loathing gays smh

It's not like you were being homophobic or anything, it was dolce&gabbana, there's a pretty good chance it did look straight up homosexual.

asking a total babe you havent seen in months who is looking busted if is pregnant when she is not

right before i asked someone said to her "good luck with the kids" so i was all like "no way! you had kids?!" and she said nah ive been teaching at nights

genuine embarrassment.. havent experienced that in awhile

kinda awkward, was with a friend and he wanted to see his coworker/friend perform (she's a folk singer) at a cafe and invited me to tag along. we go in and she's singing, after the first set she comes over and then introductions were made. my friend tells her oh yeah, we're going to see antichrist and she then proceeds to look at me like, ohh its disturbing, she said some shit about how she was sure he can handle it but wasn't sure if i could, etc etc and then was like, you know its not something you'd want to go do on a date, like it wasn't a movie to take a date, (:confused:) and then when i scowled at her and said it wasn't, she ignored me and proceeded to say something like sorry i didn't meant to be all up in your "bizness"

all this while i was in the middle of eating my lemon and rosemary glazed chicken

whatever,

she leaves us and we finish our dinner, and then on the way out before her second act, she shouts out to the audience on the other side (friends or fans of hers i guess?) they're going to see the antichrist!

and seriously there was three voices echoing, "oh no"

wtf

it wasn't disturbing or scary.

that part was really weird, even he commented on that when we left.

i dunno whats her situation but i probably should've asked, except if i asked it would seem like i care, which i don't. i did think maybe she was interested in him when she was giving me the look over and was talking about how i was his 'date' , but i made it clear we weren't on a date, and that shit (condescending) still happened after..

She may have been one of those fiercely territorial women; even if she wasn't hot for your friend, you telling her it wasn't a date wouldn't have changed her opinion, especially if you scowled at her (lol).

You shoulda been like, "yo, imma let you finish, but..." (swift punch to the boob) and walked away.