earthquake

poly800rock

ugh i hate urfkakez, i couldn't sleep til 4:30 because I swear, a bunch of crickets were having an orgy in my backyard or something, chirping like crazy, nonstop..

then I wake up to an earthquake..

Fuckin aye! My first earthquake too!

Poly- good for you for getting in quick with the thread starting! I was gonna start a "What did you put on in a panic while being woke up by the earthquake" thread....

I have been living here for 17 years and there have been quite a few. This is probably the second biggest I have experienced. Biggest one I remember was in like 94 or 95.

but I love socal because that was probably the worst natural thing thats going to happen here for a little bit. But everyone else has flash floods, hurricanes, tornadoes, blizzards.

Its still 75 and sunny out here.

A perfect day

Haha, me too, I was just sitting there not really knowing what to do. Cause it's like how the hell do I save my belongings. haha

Damn if a real one were to hit, you'd probably be dead with all the time your wasting trying to save shit. SAVE YOSELF FOO.

There have been quite a few little quakes within the past years here and I've slept through all. Fuck deep sleep.

haha i was at work in the storage room. i shut all the fucking shelves so my perfectly organized and stacked merchandise wouldn't fall off of the shelves

hahahhaa

btw that was a really small earthquake.

I was at work in downtown l.a. 7th floor of a building. Building was rolling like crazy. Booked it down the stair well.

Only positive - I was in the fashion district so all the little girlies were runnin' the streets right after.

I was in the middle of an interview. It felt like riding a train. there was a dog asleep in the office and it just slept right through it, i thought they were supposed to warn us? lazymuttmuthafucka.