• The Riddler
    • Black Mask
    • A new villain of Nolan's creation
    • Harvey Dent/Two-face still alive?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wouldnt mike myers be twisted as fuck if he played the riddler? not like the way jim carrey plays it, but in a dark, twisted way like heath plays the joker. Same goes for jack black. As these actors usually plays a lot of mainstream comedies, it will be twisted as fuck for them to play such a role.

i saw daniel craig as a great choice for bond.

And I don't think I would use Riddler in the next movie without massive reinterpretation. They covered the leaving clues behind with Joker.

For Riddler, they need to play upon his OCD. How they would do that is up to Nolan. You just really want Riddler eh? I don't think Riddler is on Nolan's radar. Sadly, they used the greatest Batman villain already.

Also, I want comedic outtakes of Batman getting into the various places we see him. His appearing/disappearing acts. Like in the beginning, I want to see him running, running, pass the police into the vault, skidding into place and getting into position for Gordon to turn around and see him. Then we see him run out. Hilarity ensues.

Just watched it again, and couldn't help but wonder, that bigbig guy on the ferry who throws the detonator out of the window, he has a really noticable, abstract neck scarification thing on the left side and a gun tattoo on the right.

Was that for just to make him look badass, or was there something more behind it?

I mean, in Begins they also briefly showed that guy who tally marks himself for every kill.

Also, Scarecrow at the beginning of the movie still makes no sense at all to me, could've been any random smalltime crook for that role. (Eventhough I can't get enough of his mask...)

After seeing TDK twice I still believe that Harvey Dent/Two-Face is still alive. Gordon said that everything Two-Face did needed to be covered up. They never showed a burial so I firmly believe he is locked up in Arkham some where.

Also, I remember reading somewhere or hearing that Nolan doesn't like to make one-movie villains. AKA, he doesn't want to kill off major players in one movie. Harvey Dent is still alive. Al Guhl may still very well be alive too.

I don't think Johnny Depp would do a good job because I would liken all of his acting to Jack Sparrow/Hunter S. Thompson. He would have the wacky wobbling move going on and that would throw it off for me.

The Scarecrow is still around. I could see the next movie playing on all of these villains being imprisoned and some one coming to break them out to wreak ultimate havoc on Gotham, like someone mentioned before.

Jack Black, regardless of his role, always does those stupid singing/scat parts that don't fit in anything but Tenacious D.