taking a piss

dny

ive never had that problem, but i also practiced retrograde ejaculation for a while, so my system is kinda rewired. ill +rep showbiz for that funny-ass post, but for now im on restriction.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retrograde_ejaculation

this does not sound pleasurable

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have you have experience peeing in trough urinals

i hate that shit

my school had one when i was a kid

recently saw one and was shocked because i thought i made it up after not seeing them for so long

i thought i was peeing in a big sink the whole time

target10-thumb.jpg

The mens' urinals at Kansai International Airport have a target for men to aim their piss at. Helps the cleaning ladies who have less splash to clean up.

In the Singapore airport, there's an insect (dior bee lookalike) painted on the urinals, yep, thats your target.

I just think you guys should dab the head of your penis with a piece of toilet paper after you're done to avoid dribble stains... ick. Nothing sexual about that...

Pee stains helps me to identify unwearable underwear from re-wearable underwear.

Pissing on walls is discouraged in my counrty, the government in it's endless wisdom decided to build these pink urinals all over the metro

443390792_30da3add3f.jpg

these can be seen beside highways and regular streets. I tried to pee in one but the smell is toooo nasty. Being drunk, I decided to pee on it.

Guest Phrost
anyone aware of the shake rule?

once or twice is good. more than twice and you're playing with it... or something kinda like that.

Two shakes, that's the limit. Any more than that and you're doing the Pee-Wee Herman (نعم homo).

I would say it depends on how hard you're pushing. In the middle of a movie once I was really trying to piss as fast as I could and only used minimal shakeage, when I put it away and relaxed I had this dribble of piss running down my leg. I think a couple more shakes could have prevented this tragedy.