SUFU Fantasy Football (Soccer) 2008/09

fatchino

FF Prize Structure ... to break or not to break? Half @ Xmas/ half in July?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. FF Prize Structure ... to break or not to break? Half @ Xmas/ half in July?

• Hell yeah; I am 100+ points behind and need the break to have chance of making money out of this.
    • Fuck no; stop trying to figure out ways of doing me outta $$$; I'm top of this biiitch.

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i finally got one, the only worry i had before buying it was regarding sopcast and watching the premier league on weekends.

i guess i'll have to settle for using streaming sites. i usually liked avoiding the sites if possible since sopcast never let me down...shit.

League code has been sent to those who need it. mike, 78 and 78's mate are already still held in the league from last year.

Just waiting for payment from cyberPunk, LaiShin and redgrail and anyone else who wants to enter. Main thing is to have your team ready for matchday one. Trying to get a few more people in to boost the pool. Hopefully 2 at least.

League code has been sent to those who need it. mike, 78 and 78's mate are already still held in the league from last year.

Just waiting for payment from cyberPunk, LaiShin and redgrail and anyone else who wants to enter. Main thing is to have your team ready for matchday one. Trying to get a few more people in to boost the pool. Hopefully 2 at least.

Sent! Looking forward to the new season.

damnit i just want to know what everyone's teams look like.

I got

Chec (riera)

Cashley, Evra, Carragher, Lescott (vidic)

Gerrad, Fat Frank, Arshavin, Modric (kuyt)

Rooney, Drogba, Torres

is your name roman abramovich

So do people still hate Roman as much now that the Blues aren't smashing everyone? How can anyone look back at 'The Chosen One's years without a smile. We need more drama like those years.

Now we're just left with whingy Wenger, bumbling Benetiz n' antagonizing (Sir) Alex...

I still dream of Zola returning to Stamford Bridge... I love how he was trying to get Gudjohnson 'back'!

saf is the biggest prick ever.

hopefully benitez will finally get the better of him this year. aresene has my support too but could see man city surpassing them this year.

I suspended all those who hadn't paid by yesterday. I'll send the league code to everyone who hasn't got it this evening when I get home. As long as you have made your team by the deadline your points will carry into the league when you're added.

Haha, people only dislike SAF because he's winning titles consistently. Benitez is a cunt if I've ever seen one, ever since his "facts" rant last year I've written him off as completely crazy. As for Man City, I'll be surprised if they finish above 6th.

haha glad the seasons begun polishmike? i'm sure we'll get in more arguments as usual. at least you can cheer on owen at united right? he used to play at liverpool if i'm not mistaken, ahahahah.

oh well, good to be back. best of luck to liverpool, although i'll be rooting against you all season long.

oh and payment submitted, i'm going for two in a row.

OK everyone ought to have the code ... who's 5th D though? 78 you know anything about it.

Winner takes all except for second who gets their money back. (unless we get over 10 players then I think we should pay out 1 & 2 and 3rd gets their money back)

Good luck folks.