SUFU Fantasy Football (Soccer) 2008/09

fatchino

FF Prize Structure ... to break or not to break? Half @ Xmas/ half in July?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. FF Prize Structure ... to break or not to break? Half @ Xmas/ half in July?

• Hell yeah; I am 100+ points behind and need the break to have chance of making money out of this.
    • Fuck no; stop trying to figure out ways of doing me outta $$$; I'm top of this biiitch.

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Took a hit of 4 points...I dont even know if it was worth it...just dont have the patience/ discipline. Have to feel like I am doing something with regards the lineup. This will be my downfall; I'm sure.

arnoldschwarzeneggerbigad9.jpg

did my changes as well and took 4 point hit. few new players coming in at the end of the window might change things. sunderland has few interesting ones cheap and if players like barry or berbatov change clubs their value will go up as well. funny how people pick agbonlahor and ashton after one good game, it's not like they will get multiple goals every week :rolleyes:

Yea, Gabby was a great buy last season. He costed 7.0 iirc. Even at 8.0, supply from Barry + Young should keep him goal-happy against the lesser teams.

I had Keane at the very start. But decided to pull him out after seeing his horrid partnership with Torres in pre-season, and rightly so ;)

I was explained the rules by a friend playing in another league........ he obviously got it wrong......................

LMAO next time ask here;)

When any player in your 1st eleven doesn't play, the players on your bench will be automatically substituted in accordance to the order you place them in.

Fulham's goal ... bullard to hangeland ... who's on my bench ... bullard AND hangleland :(

it's always like that. i had liam lawrence the first week but dropped him for the second and he scored. i had gerrard and rafa said he has a knock and might not play so i made torrres my captain, gerrard fucking scored. it's still early times. hell, none of the arsenal or utd players are really fit.

one big giant ghey happy family.......

oh wait it's 78.... went from rank 500-something to ONE MILLION SOMETHING...

like I'm a 'threat' after my stupendous comprehension skills...

purrrrrple raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain!