SUFU Fantasy Football (Soccer) 2008/09

fatchino

FF Prize Structure ... to break or not to break? Half @ Xmas/ half in July?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. FF Prize Structure ... to break or not to break? Half @ Xmas/ half in July?

• Hell yeah; I am 100+ points behind and need the break to have chance of making money out of this.
    • Fuck no; stop trying to figure out ways of doing me outta $$$; I'm top of this biiitch.

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I have an addiction. I also watch most of Spanish, German and Polish league matches. MOTD is good but most of the pundits are muppets.

I still hope Berbatov won't go to the scum or if he does than maybe he'll have a bad season (which probably won't happen). I have no clue who Spurs will sign but I have a feeling it will be someone who already plays in epl. They played well against Sunderland but they have to stay more focused. Fuck, they let Cisse score a header. The will have a horrendous time at the bridge.

You definitely have more than 24h per day on your clock!

Berba's only option is really only ManUtd atm. He pulled the trigger with Ramos. No other teams seems to be competing for him.

Spurs doesn't have any1 upfront to hold the ball. Quality midfield, but if there's no front men to play the ball off...........Playing players out of position didn't help either.

Ok so there's clearly and abundance of Spurs LOVE here... but man what about DECO... did anyone see him working out so well IMMEDIATELY? Ok he had things working for him but still... STILL..... time to get excited about the boys in blue after what may have been called a great year last seasonI really never liked 'us' last season...

and even though I hate myself a little for still lovin the boys in blue after thaaat guy bought us out... it did make it all more interesting.....

I finally got to see the villa game... wow... talk about an offensive minded team! Yeah porous in the back but mighty fun to watch 'em move forward... the Suns of the EPL!?! hahaha or maybe the Warriors...?

I for one, wasn't convinced that Deco would fit in right away. Don't think he'll flop like Veron, but I was expecting him to take some time. Good on him. I have always rated him.

had to watch fuller's flick a couple of times. His finishing was the icing on the cake, Still undecided on whether it's a fluke though. But I'll give him the benefit of the doubt as he's friends with Usain Bolt ;) Tuncay's flick was equally impressive if not more...definitely better than Fuller's.

Tuncay's was much better (also against a better defender).

I'm still not convinced about Chelsea. Wigan really held them and they looked very beatable. Free-kick was class but that's expected from a player like Deco, it's not the first time he did it. If he stays healthy he can be a real difference maker for them.

^ hahahahahahahahaha someone skint?

Can someone explain this in another way - THANKS

Phases

Each league is run on a monthly and season basis allowing managers to aim for a manager of the month title even when the overall championship is beyond them.

Any transfer point deductions in the Gameweek before a phase starts won't be deducted from the phase score. For example, any transfers made in Gameweek 6 (preparing for Gameweek 7) won't be deducted from the October score.

1) if you're too far behind on the overall prize you can still win the prize for the month. ie the manager with the most points at the end of the month wins a prizes regards of their overall score.

2) if you make a transfer after the transfer deadline it won't take points off you until the next week ... makes sense cos the new player won't go into your team until next week anyway ... think the transfer deadline is 11.30 am on saturday mornings (UK).

sorry it was a last ditch effort to get one more person to join before our draft that was suppose to be this evening but since we had an odd number of people, i ended up dropping out of the league to make it even.

i was desperate to find one more person interested in fantasy sports.

• 2 weeks later...