SUFU Fantasy Football (Soccer) 2008/09

fatchino

FF Prize Structure ... to break or not to break? Half @ Xmas/ half in July?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. FF Prize Structure ... to break or not to break? Half @ Xmas/ half in July?

• Hell yeah; I am 100+ points behind and need the break to have chance of making money out of this.
    • Fuck no; stop trying to figure out ways of doing me outta $$$; I'm top of this biiitch.

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I think you have the code so sign up put a team in ... hope you already have one done though and u just havent entered the league cos otherwise you'll miss out on week one ...

But if you want it'd be good to have another member.

Kasper just to confirm ... your FF team is Dopeness FC?

trying to keep track of payment here ... that would leave 1 non-payer ...

at 7 paying players now ... $120 for first/ $20 (money back) for second?

Kasper just to confirm ... your FF team is Dopeness FC?

trying to keep track of payment here ... that would leave 1 non-payer ...

at 7 paying players now ... $120 for first/ $20 (money back) for second?

nah, alex's team (very original i know), the site is all fucked and i haven't been able to register my team yet (i miss the deadline anyway so will start from next week)

everyone getting to watch the games live? if you need a program to stream the games hit me up. also if you guys have google talk let me know, i'm down for trash talking some people during the games.

damn you laishin and your arteta captiain, can't believe that shit, haha. fuckin' adebayor netted me 4 points.

oh here's some more taunting:

VFsTr0kGAqU

We can do either ... I suggested 2nd gets his money back but I want a consensus on this.

I've PM'd j.close and asked him to tell me if he's going to pay before I remove him.

What you using to watch games? I listened to some on bbc/ today fm bu dont have sky sports here so any ideas?

Table on page 1 updated btw.

i downloaded some software through this facebook group and it allows me to watch anything streaming as long as i've got the appropriate link.

here's the software: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/john.cox93/SopCast%25203.0.3%2520by%2520Myp2p.eu%2520%2528official%2529.zip

then in this facebook group:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=8408666295

they post links that you'll have to enter into that program's browser. sometimes they even post some links to streaming television websites if you don't feel like going through the trouble of downloading that software, but i find that the steaming through that program was better quality.

anyway, it sounds like a pain in the ass but it's worth it, i managed to watch all the games haha.

as for the money situation anybody else have any preference one way or the other?

don't think j.close is in. Checked his team and he had Ronaldo as captain. Luckily, we didn't have him as the 'treasurer'.

I vote winner takes all :D Not because I have a 20 points lead or anything (6), but I don't feel the pool is big enough and there's no point getting the 20 back imo.

Cheers for the links, Cyberpunk. Personally, I use the myp2p.eu site. It used to have HD quality streams until recently, maybe due to olympics. Usually watch all the Saturday games in the local pubs, better atmosphere, etc.

btw, Arteta usually plays well at the start of the season. Guess everyone was distracted by the prospect of Modric and Bentley going to a top 4 team.

It's gonna RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIN this weekend...............

purple_rain.jpg

purple_rain.jpg

purple_rain.jpg

BITCHES!

Here's hopin' I've figured out what the FUCK I'm doing with this fantasy shit... used to only playing with drafts and all that shit where you can't change your ENTIRE team... where you stick with your guys and you can trade 2 plyrs a week... yadda yadda...

i just looked at your page and it said you made 9 transfers. did you use your wild card? each transfer costs 4 points over the first one and are deducted at the beginning of the next game week.

oh and i vote for winner-take-all.