• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn y'all some middle class people

strong tan = working outside all day = peon

fake tan = guido = peon

white skin = cubicle = middle class

subtle tan = chillin on a yacht in st tropez all summer = balla

co-sign. subtle tan is best. all year im kinda pale for a white/filipino mix (living in europe) but after every summer i spend in the philippines i get back with a subtle tan and i love it lol. same for girls

lol @ ur post but fuck your sig... shits RIGHT THERE every time I scroll by your posts.

I tan way too easily though, wish I could be outside without getting way dark. I'm Swedish too and am suppose to have a lighter complection.

girls can be tan if its natural and not overdone but that tanning shit pisses me off.

If my son ever became the kind of pussy that avoided sunlight to keep a pale complexion, I would beat him so hard he would be dark from all the bruises.

amen.

you guys are fucking stupid if you stay inside so as to not get dark.

damn y'all some middle class people

strong tan = working outside all day = peon

fake tan = guido = peon

white skin = cubicle = middle class

subtle tan = chillin on a yacht in st tropez all summer = balla

was just about to post this. a good tan means you've got leisure time (for extra balla status pronounce with a short "e" as in "lezjdur tyme"), and leisure time is not peasant.

my tan currently does not reflect my status.

You run the risk of ginger-vitus in most cases however.

You just have to know how to pick'em.

2114446248_d18e95e8ed_o.jpg

Unfortunately I let this one get away because I'm a stupid fucking piece of shit.

I prefer describing my winter skin-tone as being fair, not pale...pale makes me think of being sickly

but yeah, subtle tan (when there's actually sun out, as in, not in the middle of winter in Canada since that's clearly fake) is nice. who can deny a pretty girl in a sundress with soft golden shoulders and back?

You just have to know how to pick'em.

2114446248_d18e95e8ed_o.jpg

Unfortunately I let this one get away because I'm a stupid fucking piece of shit.

wait... you had opportunity to smash/have smashed/could have wifey'd and didn't?

you failed, at life. miserably. i would be a serious cutter if i were you.

who can deny a pretty girl in a sundress with soft golden shoulders and back?

gay people?

can someone post that pic of cindarella in a bikini w/ her fine ass "fair" complexion so we can add more proof to this thread that pale girls are the only way to go?

My skin gets really white in the winter. Sometimes I get a bit tanned in the summer, but that's because I go outside a bit, I'm still pretty light skin I think..

Skin is something really important for me, and nothing's worst for it than over-exposition to the sun or machine or whatever. And people who do it will also probably look older younger because they screwed up their skins.

I don't like fake tan 'cause it looks like shit and I wouldn't go to the cabine or whatever to get my skin burned by a cancer machine, no thanks.

tanned skin is supposed to be an indicator or good health...i don't mean getting fake tans, but if you're outside and you get a tan it shows that you spend time outside doing stuff and it reminds people of the beach. pasty skin is generally not viewed as attractive because it usually means you spend most of your time inside.

...on sufu.

i'm olive-toned-so i'm naturally dark complected, but i do like to go tanning every now and then to keep a healthy glow. i think everyone looks better with color in their cheeks...

i was just being mean to jane. she's pale but it works for her hair color... although i'd like to see a hint of rose in her face :]