Timber and Diamonds' West Coast Tour

timber

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're back in Canada!

Devlin and I ate Wendy's and now we're at his house. Thanks to people for meeting us, driving us around, forming the super rock group 'The Bidness', letting us stay at your house, feeding us, showing us good places to eat, giving us miracle fruit, explaining to us how public transit works and also putting us on random buses that go through rough areas of town.

We're going to do an East Coast Tour next.

^^ i saw you briefly in downtown. you had your cast on,but still looked elegant

Oh, thank you! :)

I packed a lot of clothes that had clasps, buttons, latches and ties which I couldn't do with one hand, so I ended up wearing mostly the same thing for the entire week! I'm thankful for washing machines.

Sorry I didn't get to give a proper goodbye to anybody... WE LEFT AT NIGHT/MORNING.

PLANES ARE FUN.

Also Diamonds did well on his first flight! However he navigated us into the wrong seats, glared at a woman, glared at her dog, laughed when we hit turbulence, tapped on every surface and said, 'this is plastic!' and made whistling noises like a bomb falling out of the sky ending with a 'CRASH'/

That is nice of you!

Did you like it?

Did you get real icecream milkshake?

Did you buy tshirt?

Did you wear one paperhats?

Did you consider 4x4?

Did you know they're all Jezus up in there, only thing I don't like about In-N-out!

I liked it. I got a Double Cheeseburger WYLD CHYLD STYLE.

I did not get an icecream milkshake.

I did not buy a tshirt.

I did not get a paperhat.

I considered a 4x4 AFTER I remember about the secret menu.

Who gives a shit. They all burn.

Thanks to people for meeting us, driving us around, forming the super rock group 'The Bidness', letting us stay at your house, feeding us, showing us good places to eat, giving us miracle fruit, explaining to us how public transit works and also putting us on random buses that go through rough areas of town.

Seriously I/We can't thank you guys enough for putting us up/showing us around/putting up with us. It was a great trip

now,

Things I learned in San Francisco:

• you can't take DUM anywhere because "its fun to do bad things"
  • Sycamore no more knows all the best places, but they will be closed when you get there
  • OMC will probably be late, but it will be worth the wait
  • junglejane will man up when no one else will
  • mrip has cooler shoes than you
  • We need shirts that say "I ain't gay" on the back so that people can tell
  • Mentos is the best host ever.
  • Sidneylo doesn't put is foot on the gas or the brake unless absolutely necessary
  • Tangerine will kick everyones ass at pool.
  • Everyone loves to snitch
  • Tiranis make you look like a slacker, even when he's on vacation
  • Kiya is the friendliest baller you could ever meet.
  • Internet friends are the best kind of friends