• Sugar Cane 1947
    • Sugar Cane 1945
    • Fullcount 0105
    • Studio D'Artisan 101

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- The owner is going to send pictures with options for buttons, rivets, thread colors and thread thickness/size so we can customize the jeans to our liking in that respect. He’s cool with the idea of self painted arcs and can include a cardstock template if we want to go with that idea.

Self painted arcs all the way. That would make this such an interesting contest too because people are going to personalize them by choosing their own colors, etc. I really like that idea a lot.

that patch violates trademarks....

someone mentioned '53 yankees....

they did beat the brooklyn dodgers that year in the world series.

TWO NY teams in the WORLD series. just some ideas for the patch. i suck as designing.

world series logo? ring? commissioner's trophy?

a play on the words "world series"? something mentioning that this contest is worldwide/international?

that is hellllllaa good news.

that's like news that blow yours head away. If all these customizations are true and under $200, I am IN!

GORDON IS THE FUCKING MAN

NEW THREAD...MAKE IT BIG

SPECIAL FC CONTEST!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess I can continue working on that cowboy riding on that dragon.

Imo, if there is going to be a vehicle on the patch it should be a corvette as 1953 was its first year and it's a bit of an American icon itself. Although I'm not sure about the legality of using any vehicle's image on the patch. But I think a Corvette is more pertinent than just some random 53 truck.

But I like the baseball idea more myself, so I hope someone can come up with something in that direction.

We developed the hydrogen bomb in 1953. Maybe an atom with baseballs swirling around it, with a dragon riding in a Corvette swinging at them while the Cincinnati baseball-head man looks on knowingly. Or you know, something completely different.

On a side note, I was a bit iffy about the Dry Bones contest as it doesn't fit my style personally (black rivets? eh.) So I'm excited to hear about this. Really good ideas floating around about these.