2009 Superfuture Conest - Dry Bones

Are you up for it  

479 members have voted

1. 1. Are you up for it

• YES - Beatle rocks
    • NO - Beatle doesn't suck

is it too late to join this contest??

contest starts tomorrow, so its not to late

it's never too late. you could buy a pair of these in the last month of the year-long period and just get dragged behind a pickup truck for about 50 miles in dirt and gravel, and you'd win the game.

One contest at a time please klue! ;)

EDIT: just to be clear, I really don't give a flying fack, of course anyone can join regardless of other contests etc....stupid internet, I hate having to spell everything out but salllgoooo

can i share a contest jeans with someone, or does only one person have to wear them??

hey now aho - i was going to do this and full count at the same time, just cause he wears the hell out of jeans doesn't mean you can't let him join too

can i share a contest jeans with someone, or does only one person have to wear them??

Sharing a pair of jeans with someone for a year?

That's a bit questionable man.

Sharing a pair of jeans with someone for a year?

That's a bit questionable man.

that why it was a question

Why not just make your friend to it?

Unless you two are the complete same size it will become a bit fucked.

Two persons wearing the same pair wouldn't really be in the spirit of the "how does your everyday look when written in denim?" concept of contests.

that why it was a question

It's kind of like up to you if you want to rock the same pair with someone else for a year...

Personally that'd be a bit gross for me, +who gets to keep it at the end???

Puzzzzlin'

Why not just make your friend to it?

Unless you two are the complete same size it will become a bit fucked.

we are same size, i just dont have enough money to throw down on a whole jean so i figured i would split it, i also thought the idea of one jeans with two people would make something interesting

Does anyone know if the size 27 or 28 measure 1 inch bigger in the waist than noted on the website? It seems that some sizes are like that.

we are same size, i just dont have enough money to throw down on a whole jean so i figured i would split it, i also thought the idea of one jeans with two people would make something interesting

Sharing your ball sweat with someone else seems to hardcore for me. But klue, you wear the fuck outta your jeans, you can start late and still end up having your jeans look better then everyone else. Look at your fullcounts for example, 4 weeks of wear and they're faded as hell.

I'm not sure if it would count because its two people instead of one seems kinda iffy...As sorry as I am to say this, though you could probably alternate with your fullcounts and still have a chance at winning haha.

The dude has said that it's about the money, not his desire to share jeans with someone else...I say go for it, klue

Always something new to try, why not?

Happy SExDBxS09 Day (Eastern Standard Time)!!!!!

Let's get this contest going! New thread? Contest/participant info etc?

I'm quite sad actually because I was really looking forward to this until I saw the fit on some medium-sized guys (like me) and really disliked it.

Fuck. Well, good luck.

lol, whats goin on with the contest? I was expecting fireworks and alcohol and a marching band, but now I just feel like i'm getting.... APRIL FOOLED!?

I will not even be a realistic competitor in this contest but here are some pics of my pair taken earlier today...

4163976808_e2af23f5f8_o.jpg

4163214629_75455d6f13_o.jpg

4163976376_1eb9e1c736_o.jpg

you are correct sir. :)

Thanks!