479 members have voted

1. 1. Are you up for it

• YES - Beatle rocks
    • NO - Beatle doesn't suck

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey kiya, i already ordered my jeans and i am still excited about the whole contest thing since beatle started this whole thread last year. it has come a long way and many thanks to you.

but now that the jeans are finally available, how has the reception been for them? i am only asking is because i remembered last year there were like 300 people or something that signed up. there was tons of interest but when i go to the selfedge website, i dont see the jeans 'flying off the shelves'. but i might be wrong.

but wats your take on all this kiya? sorry for being nosey, coz i am overly excited and overly curious.

hmmm hot soaked then worn for one day waist stretched out from a 32 to a 34...
i wore a 29 in sexi04 i can probably fit a tag size 29 or 28perfectly in sexdb

thats crazy...

hey kiya, i already ordered my jeans and i am still excited about the whole contest thing since beatle started this whole thread last year. it has come a long way and many thanks to you.

but now that the jeans are finally available, how has the reception been for them? i am only asking is because i remembered last year there were like 300 people or something that signed up. there was tons of interest but when i go to the selfedge website, i dont see the jeans 'flying off the shelves'. but i might be wrong.

but wats your take on all this kiya? sorry for being nosey, coz i am overly excited and overly curious.

We ordered exactly how many were voted on, and in all honesty we were scared of ordering that many at first but once we started to see how the final version was going to come out like we knew it would sell out regardless of how many we made.

We have sold over 100 pairs in 3 days, do the math, that's insane for one small retail store to do for ONE style of a jean. And we're still selling them at a good rate every day since the release, they're going to sell out sooner than people think even for a jean that 300 were made of.

true size, tag sizes on these? this helps people on the fence or unsure about how to size them if you give this information when you post fit pics.

tag size 29

true size 31?

my only other pair of raw denim is a pair of one wash eternal 30

my waist is about 30.5

so i sized down one

i was contemplating sizing down two, but i have bigger thighs so sizing down 1 was enough especialy since the thigh measurement for 29 to 28 is 10.9 to 10.5

so my advice to those stuck between two sizes is choose the size more accommodating for your thighs

i just hot soaked them and ill post new measurements tomorrow pre soak their measurements matched the size chart at selfedge

We ordered exactly how many were voted on, and in all honesty we were scared of ordering that many at first but once we started to see how the final version was going to come out like we knew it would sell out regardless of how many we made.

We have sold over 100 pairs in 3 days, do the math, that's insane for one small retail store to do for ONE style of a jean. And we're still selling them at a good rate every day since the release, they're going to sell out sooner than people think even for a jean that 300 were made of.

thats great news kiya!! so glad to know people are responding to the jeans. well i already ordered mine so its all good. and would have ordered regardless of how the jeans turned out. but thanks for shedding some light. i too can imagine the workload to make something like this materialise. so thanks for that too!

but even if you are in between sizes and the thigh might be either just perfect or even slightly small, it stretches doesnt it? so wouldnt it be ok to be a lil tight in the thighs and after wearing it out it will be right?

It all depends on the type of fit you want.

If you want a slimmer fit, then size down.

If you want more of a regular fit, then size true.

I've been an enthusiast for straight cuts for some time now, and I would just like to get the word out to those out there that these dry bones are the best cut I've found so far. Very good balance between being a straight cut and being a slim jean, on top of all the details and the quality denim.

And to me, this is an unmistakable low-rise, but a comfortable one at that. While the jean is not busting my balls, the rise is significantly lower than say the Flat Head 3005 and the Iron Heart 634s. I'm tempted to say that it fits somewhat like the SEXSC06, but I'm not sure weather the huge difference in the denim is a factor affecting the fit.

Summer jeans for me= these dry bones + the SEXSC06s.