479 members have voted

1. 1. Are you up for it

• YES - Beatle rocks
    • NO - Beatle doesn't suck

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is hemming included in the price ? if so sounds good. green tab is a nice touch.

Hemming is free for instore purchases, $15 for online orders.

Keep in mind that shipping though is completely free regardless of where you live in the world.

I thought Kiya and Beatle said we would have another round of signups once the denim is released so people can decide if they are in or not?

I think signups are going to close sometime earlier in October, but last I heard, they will be order a couple extra pair per size for stragglers/latecomers, but seriously, you should just sign up and not risk not getting a pair. I have a pretty strong hunch that these jeans will be harder to get than they will be to get rid of, and most likely, you won't want to get ride of them anyways.

the green/dark green symbolizes the "rep bar" "e-peen" which you dont know about yet.

It looks like in his case, the tab should actually be a solid red, which unfortunately, is prohibited.

I know what it symbolizes but it looks, quite frankly, bad.

Do you also know that it is photoshopped?

I like the idea that nobody will really know what to expect by the end of the year, since it is new denim. Makes it that much more exciting, imo.

Looks like there are a few Sufu North'ers. Depending on exactly what the cut looks like in the end, I'm probably going to get it hemmed a fair amount, want to try something with less stacking for a change.

Getting more and more excited, and it's still months away!