2009 Superfuture Conest - Dry Bones

beatle

Are you up for it  

479 members have voted

1. 1. Are you up for it

• YES - Beatle rocks
    • NO - Beatle doesn't suck

maybe people should get discount on chainstitch if we live in the States, since shipping cost would be cheaper for you
haha, . I am just saying, in theory it should work like this. Since it's cheaper to ship within States.

Hun, you gotta pay someone to operate the Union Special.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Panda, I just sent you a PM.

Taken and accounted for.

nice pics panda. for reference whats your natural waist size and specs. that would give people a better overall idea in terms of fit.

Well I thought my natural waist was a 30, the last time I measured was in September before college, but these buttoned up fine and the size chart says 29 inches[no I will not measure again to double check]. I'm about 5'7, I'm unsure about the hem and stuff, I figured I'd soak them first to see if I want to hem them to be shorter. The rise is pretty killer, my balls be hurtin'. The denim is also stiffffffff. Opening it and seeing the denim was amazinggg. Stuff was stiffer than a lot of higher oz denim I've felt[s710xx, s2000, etc.]. Military grade canvas lining is sick as hell too.

I'll update once I soak them, but I think I'll do that over spring break, sorry folks.

Yeah, go ahead and soak them now and get em ready.

There are multiple prizes being given..

T-shirts from Sufu, jeans from Self Edge, and the famous JimmyC has generously offered up a prize from his printing/design business, Tattoo Productions: http://www.tattooprod.com/

The winner gets 36 one color printed tees of their choosing, any design you want.

Details:

sexdbs09-ga01.jpg

For closeup of add:

http://www.tattooprod.com/files/sexdbs09-ga02.jpg

edit: Photo has been retouched by @teh_ordo. He lives!

Hun, you gotta pay someone to operate the Union Special.

Kiya "It costs us between $10 to $32 to ship a package to EVERY customer. We can't afford to give away free shipping AND hemming for online orders, so we charge for hemming if you buy the jeans online. But once again, if you buy the jeans in-store you're hemming is free."

As you can see, my reply was regarding to Kiya's post. Logically speaking states people should get discount, since he was trying to cover the shipping cost. However, I ain't even buying this jean so I sure aint gonna hem my imaginary jean. So for those who negged me take some chill pill.

rise is too low for my taste.

maybe some of you denimhead could recommend a model.

waist 31-32"

rise: 10"-11"

thigh: 11.5"

knee: 8"- 8.5"

hem: 7.5"

inseam: 30"-32" (as long as the leg opening is at 7.5")

Oh hell yeah.

You can see my shiny head behind Cotton's hand.

As you can see, my reply was regarding to Kiya's post. Logically speaking states people should get discount, since he was trying to cover the shipping cost. However, I ain't even buying this jean so I sure aint gonna hem my imaginary jean. So for those who negged me take some chill pill.

We should just not pay Doctor Popular anything for his hemming services, and pass along the savings to the customer.

(Just saying.)

duck you know i love ya dearly, buy if in a totally fucked economy in which the unemployment rate is the highest in 25 years, if im scraping my pocket-bags for the $275, the extra fifteen bucks only adds insult to injury. but we'll still ante up, cause we're addicts, remember? we need our fix...and only BIG&SE have the 'good dope'.(here in the states)

if i live in the us, you should just charge me for the shipping, or the hemming, whichever is cheapest. that is, if you are really attempting to save me a few dollars. easy math. for those overseas, it is what it is. its nice to see you have a strong int'l fan base....and honestly as the customer i shouldn't expect you to pick up the tab for the shipping, domestic or international. the vintage US chainstitch is more precious.

but when i order from that infamous denim shop in soho, all the hemming is free, and im happy to pay the $6-10 for shipping. why should i 'pay someone to opperate the union special', like its busting up rocks with a pickaxe in the yard at alcatraz?

btw kiya, THE JEANS ARE DOPE! enjoy boys....

has anyone soaked yet, and can comment with some degree of accuracy as to how much they shrink in all measurements? you can PM me this information if you wish to remain anonymous........ muhuhuhu.....

why should i 'pay someone to opperate the union special', like its busting up rocks with a pickaxe in the yard at alcatraz

Because when Doc Pop can't chain stitch, Diesel Truck does it. He needs his treats, BADLY.

Because when Doc Pop can't chain stitch, Diesel Truck does it. He needs his treats, BADLY.

man i'm so fuckin lost time to migrate over to the mar-i-ju-ana thread

hmm say i would like to exchange to some other size, i pay for postage to and from yes?

Yes, correct.

has anyone soaked yet, and can comment with some degree of accuracy as to how much they shrink in all measurements? you can PM me this information if you wish to remain anonymous........ muhuhuhu.....

Sample shrinking measurements for a size 30, soaked in hot water for 30 minutes, then lined dried:

BEFORE

Waist 32.5

Inseam 37

Thigh 11.2

Leg Opening 8.2

AFTER

Waist 31.7

Inseam 35

Thigh 11

Leg Opening 8

Sample shrinking measurements for a size 30, soaked in hot water for 30 minutes, then lined dried:

BEFORE

Waist 32.5

Inseam 37

Thigh 11.2

Leg Opening 8.2

AFTER

Waist 31.7

Inseam 35

Thigh 11

Leg Opening 8

thank you!