Not Diabro, Diablo

geekbonchic

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wooo, i thought a d3 thread would pop up soon.

I think the witchdoctor is taking over the necro, but who knows; I would like to see a class list though.

The days of D2.... near 500 MF and boss running all the time, lol. I could never bring myself to play it again cause all my shit got frozen which pissed me off.

By the way, what's a good video card to buy on a budget? 8800s are looking mighty cheap and I feel like picking PC gaming again.

Get the ATI 3870, and if you want to spend a little more the 4850 or 4870... they are godlike. But the 3870 will give you the biggest bang for the buck. The new 4850/4870 brought down the 8800's prices so they are cheaper now if you really want one.

The days of D2.... near 500 MF and boss running all the time, lol. I could never bring myself to play it again cause all my shit got frozen which pissed me off.

in the end im glad that happened... looking forward to d3, but knowing blizzard it will be forever before it comes out.. in the mean time ill get my right forefinger in shape for clicking

I was just reading about 4850 and 4870. For some reason I always leaned towards Nvidia. The 8800 looks better than the 3870 from what I'm reading?

the 4850/70s look very tempting if i could get one at 200

http://www.overclock.net/graphics-cards-general/270292-graphics-card-ranking-3rd-time-s.html

Depends which 8800 your getting :P

in the end im glad that happened... looking forward to d3, but knowing blizzard it will be forever before it comes out.. in the mean time ill get my right forefinger in shape for clicking

lol, I got so angry when I came back and its like oh its been 3 months... gay

hey game niggas...can I just cop a torrent for this shit?

if I have to buy it then i don't really want it.

i dont know anything about computer games.

you can play by youreslf / against story but if you wanna pwn some noobs on the internet then you'll have to get it online (or find a cd key that is valid)

cd images will work as long as you have that valid cd key.

pc gaming is really hard to keep up with cause you really have to upgrade your cards / ram / processors so amny times its a hassle. i remember when 6600gt was out and that was the shit... now its like sli cooled 2@%@% oc'ed to the maax.

I never played hellgate, but I read enough of the shitfest it became on somethingawful. Apparently the developers are assholes, pretty much.

And Diablo II was awesome as a game, as an economic tool providing many new jobs for asians as (item) farmers, and as a weapon in Blizzard's subjugation of the Korean people.

I never played Diablo II on battle.net with broadband. AOL dial-up! *70, uninterrupted connection. My mom hated me.

i used to beast of Diablo in highschool but for some reason i just couldnt be arsed playing Diablo 2. it just seemed too big. This however looks damn sweet.

What you're basically saying is you rubbed cocaine on your gums a couple times and enjoyed the numbness but never bothered railing lines.

Diablo 2 is a fucking GOD of a game. It shits on everything else from that era besides starcraft, halflife, and everquest.

public chat crypt represent!!

6 fucking years on and off (diablo ii)

and DUM, if you do decide to get it and play with other people, you could go on LAN if you don't want to pay to play online. oh god, i hope it's not pay to play.

and DUM, if you do decide to get it and play with other people, you could go on LAN if you don't want to pay to play online. oh god, i hope it's not pay to play.

i doubt its going to be pay 2 play.

since its going to run off b.net which im pretty sure, and b.net is free.

I accidentally put in the wrong birthdate and now I can't watch the video or play the demo:(

yeah tath shit fucked me up tooo... didnt know the skulls on the sides were scroll buttons..

but i think deleting your cookies will let it work.. b asically watch the gameplay vids on youtube thats basically what the videos are. along wiht some dude just explaining.

It can't be pay to play because it's on b.net. Doubt they'll charge people to play SC2 and WC3 (because both will/is be on b.net as well) because another MMORPG blizz has created is going to make WoW obsolete...o wait...