geekbonchic

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I changed up my wizard build to the twister and critical mass

check this build and video: http://us.battle.net...opic/6413132148

Even with decent, not godly gear, I am plowing through all Acts in inferno okay and great with a full party. no more kiting and running like a pussy and i can just face mobs head on. playing like a barb with wiz skills is the bomb. i wasted my last weekend playing the damn game with new setup. from morning till 3-4AM rofl

paragon levels are cool too, grinding is fun again

Edited by gettoasty

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

new patch has me playing again. drop rate increase for set/legendary items has been noticeable. found zuni's chest piece earlier in the week that sold for 35mil and a nice socketed skorn just today that hopefully will sell for 50 mil or so. and this was only on monster power 1.

blizzard officially acknowledged on the forums that monks need to be reworked, right before 1.05 came out, but they're still early in the planning phase it seems.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Lag-1358/hero/3668723

• 2 weeks later...

restarting classic d2 concept ladder reset nerd time

http://classic.battle.net/diablo2exp/

October 29th, 2012

Diablo II Ladder Reset – November 6
- Kaivax

It’s that time again! On the morning of Tuesday, November 6, we’ll be conducting maintenance in order to reset the Diablo II ladder. We anticipate the realms could be down for up to six hours, and during that time all existing ladder characters will be converted to non-ladder. All characters and items being converted to non-ladder will remain intact, but once converted these characters will no longer have access to ladder content such as creating ladder-only rune words.

This ladder reset, like all those before it, creates a clean slate where all ladder characters begin at level 1 with no previous items to help them. To participate, simply wait until the Diablo II realms return to service on November 6, log in to Battle.net, and tick the "Ladder Character" checkbox when creating a new character. You can track ladder character leveling progress by clicking on the Ladder button from the main Diablo II in-game Battle.net interface.

• 3 months later...

sold off my monk gear. sold the gold when it was still 45-50 cents per million. sold all the rest of what i had recently for gold/$, then my phone got stolen and now i can't seem to get the authenticator re-synced with the new phone. just wanted to check if the transaction had been approved and sent to paypal. tried the recovery option and re-syncing but i get rejected by the game every time. oh well. made a profit off it and sold all my assets. don't really want to play anymore anyway.

Edited by Rob060

• 5 months later...

TLDR;

New Class - Crusader
Level cap being raised to 70!
Paragon changed, now account wide and allows you to allocate stat points.
New artisan to change the appearance of your gear.
Enchanting - re-roll affixes on legendaries.
Loot will work like it does on console ("smart loot").
We will be getting 1 new act.
Malthael will be making an appearance (bad guy).

gimme

+

pic of new paragon system (point allocation B) )

7ddbf428-4dfd-4c06-a2be-34a561879134_800

Edited by Magsåvningsreserven

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

fuck this game and fuck blizzard, they are no longer swindling money from me. every time i buy a blizz game its just because my homies have it, and i subconsciously know its gonna suck. what happens? 60 bucks down the fucking toilet. i played this game once thru and it was alright then didnt touch it again. 

Edited by Fycus

• 1 month later...

Anyone play Path of Exile?

was in the beta for this before diablo III even came out. haven't played it in forever but just reinstalled. the game has changed so much, for the better. build diversity seems insane and a lot more complex than before which is awesome, but starting fresh is a little daunting. pretty much have to start with a really basic, typical build for the class you choose, then as you farm more and more gear and learn more about the game and how things work you can start to make something more your own.

hardcore is where i really learned to play in diablo II so i'm going to be playing in the hardcore nemesis league in PoE.

• 3 months later...