Not Diabro, Diablo

geekbonchic

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they need to bring back the option to PK w/out notifying hostile/friendly status for D3

one of the small pleasures I missed the most about D1 was randomly going into games, asking to co-op cats then ask for a tp, go down follow them round for a while right behind em before blasting the sumbitch into oblivion with an fb

although the HC looting was pretty dope. Loot + don't give shit back = fastest way to trick yourself out

While waiting for diablo 3 to come out... who wants to play diablo II? im starting again today with my brother. U.S. West HC... pm if you want to playyyy.

I'm down. I play... DRUID!

Seriously, though. I'm down.

I never beat 2. Beat 1 about a million times.

I loved that music. Especially the Tristram Theme. By a fellow named Matt Uelmann, I believe. I don't know if they brought him back for 3. It would be a huge shame if they didn't. If anything, the music really helped make this game.

they need to bring back the option to PK w/out notifying hostile/friendly status for D3

one of the small pleasures I missed the most about D1 was randomly going into games, asking to co-op cats then ask for a tp, go down follow them round for a while right behind em before blasting the sumbitch into oblivion with an fb

although the HC looting was pretty dope. Loot + don't give shit back = fastest way to trick yourself out

my favorite was when people hostiled me in d1 and id start spamming res-kill over and over. either that or id crash their server

I'm down. I play... DRUID!

I loved that music. Especially the Tristram Theme. By a fellow named Matt Uelmann, I believe. I don't know if they brought him back for 3. It would be a huge shame if they didn't. If anything, the music really helped make this game.

YES. That tristram theme is amazing, as well as that eerie echoing ghost chuckle you hear in the dungeons.

Q2evIg-aYw8

If I get this cafe job next week I'm definitely gonna buy diablo 2 and get my game on, I used to have it from a friend but I had to give it back eventually.

Diablo 3 and StarCraft 2, together, is gonna be the most lethal shot of addiction you might just OD. I can't wait, just hope they keep it somewhat true to the originals though.

classic fucking sucks. no one plays it anymore.

btw if anyone has a starcraft cd pm me. i got some jizz for it. the only reason why im posting on here is realm down for some gay reason

because you fucking suck. i used to play LOD, shit takes no skill and everyone looks the same. same build, same everything. try playing hardcore.

ugh. i feel like such a geek arguing over a game. i stopped play d2 anyway because i had some freak accident with the internet. stupid hardcore. i fucking suck at this game.

if anyone plays classic ladder and wants to duel, give me a PM

• 2 weeks later...
because you fucking suck. i used to play LOD, shit takes no skill and everyone looks the same. same build, same everything. try playing hardcore.

ugh. i feel like such a geek arguing over a game. i stopped play d2 anyway because i had some freak accident with the internet. stupid hardcore. i fucking suck at this game.

if anyone plays classic ladder and wants to duel, give me a PM

nah you suck. you dont die on hardcore unless you and your chars are noobs. havent been posting on this site cause ive been nerding away on jsp and diablo ii.

and i do play hardcore, softcore is way too boring.

I just made a smiter and a hammerdin now im mega ownage. MWHAHAAH i know im a nerd

Ill play classic if anyone else plays... but if someone wants to play hcl uswest exp ill gear you

peace til next time i get realm down

• 1 month later...

hes saying they're too powerful

We’re preparing for a Diablo II ladder reset to coincide with the release of the 1.13 patch that’s currently in development. We don’t have a final release date for the patch yet, but we’re providing early warning as a reset could occur as early as the end of April. We’ll be providing updates with more certain dates once the patch is closer to release.

New ladder whoot

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
wtf nebu. acting like he never announced the new patch or something. im going to fucking kill him

what's in the new patch? cd key got banned for loading multiple instances of d2 at once... :(

any changes to D2 classic (non-xpac) ??

i just wanna make a BvB and duel 4eva