Not Diabro, Diablo

geekbonchic

yeah since it is on bnet i doubt that they would make diablo 3 pay to play. plus they are already making a shitload of money off of WoW, lol.

I like how Diablo 3 is going to be smoother, and the graphics a shitload better. As for the rainbow, I can understand it being there because the world was at peace before the comet or asteroid or whatever hit. So everything can't just be dark and corrupted yet.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

public chat crypt represent!!

6 fucking years on and off (diablo ii)

and DUM, if you do decide to get it and play with other people, you could go on LAN if you don't want to pay to play online. oh god, i hope it's not pay to play.

PCC on west? what was ur old account name? maybe i've seen you

Don't kid yourselves, your social life is already gone spending time on this board

I loved in D2 when those diablo charms came out, i got two real quick sold them each for $100 on ebay, that was good money back when i didn't have a job...

I used to do non stop MEPH runs with my sorc, teleport there, static field to lower him to 50% then blizzard till he died, i would do this non stop all day and get so many items

d2 was fun...

im still waiting for SC2 over D3 though... gosu keke?

Don't kid yourselves, your social life is already gone spending time on this board

I loved in D2 when those diablo charms came out, i got two real quick sold them each for $100 on ebay, that was good money back when i didn't have a job...

I used to do non stop MEPH runs with my sorc, teleport there, static field to lower him to 50% then blizzard till he died, i would do this non stop all day and get so many items

d2 was fun...

im still waiting for SC2 over D3 though... gosu keke?

Pindle runs with an MF Sorc gave better drops...

oh boy oh boy, this just brings back shades of meph/baal runs with my bot running all night, waking up with a few grandfathers and wind forces to sell on the bay. sorc w/ 1000+mf was awesome. trying to dupe sojs with friends. having 20+ mule accounts full of ethereal kings revenge/immortal kings. great memories from high school.

whats going to be awesome is that you will be able to make your class either male or female.. although i dont see male zons working out..

i totally was gonna play diablo 2. the next ladder season just came out but i remembered the last time i played.... i wouldnt stop playing. and after countless hours of playing... my hardcore character died. level 96. and its not fun playing softcore because everyones rich and if you die you just lose gold.

oh btw message me for working bnet cd keys (you can use for loaders). im not playing.unless someone wants to start again with me...

dude.... starcraft 2 and diablo 3 WHAT THE FUK!!!

man... if this comes out anytime during my college career... i would consider myself fuckd from getting honors or finishing graduate school...

dude i cant wait! this shit is going to own...

ps. i played og diablo 2 not that wack ass expansion shit

PVP all day freakn ruled the uswest realm in high school...

ok, so i'm about .60 gigs from having that Diablo torrent dl'd. I'm new to Mac, will I need a CD image program like Daemon Tools to support the CD images, or does it work another way?

I downloaded it. Does not work. It's a Classic program, so my Leopard machine can't run it.